Chapter 50: The Odd Blacksmith

Pachi took the group of four down to the secret room where they contain all the gemstones they have which is currently just earth. But, Pachi asked Ashi to give up her gemstone.

ASHI: My, my necklace? *Grabs gemstone* But this is the only thing I have to remember my past from...

PACHI: I understand, but it's best to get rid of the past, maybe not the good stuff, but the bad stuff like intense powers. We're insanely lucky that bird brain Jiro beat didn't use the stone before hand.

JIRO: Hmmm, Ashi, I think it's the right thing to do. WAIT BIRD BRAIN?!

HOKKY: Yes, I do too.

SHURUI: It does seem It's for the best.

ASHI: *Looks at them* yeah, if this really will stop the pain that these things have brought upon the work and the past I guess it is best.

PACHI: Yes. *Reaches hand out* here.

ASHI: *Hands her necklace over*

PACHI: *Takes stone off the necklace* Now, it's best we all back up. *Places stone in one of the four spots*

EVERYONE: *Backs up*

The golden box started glowing and flashing white as the stone started glowing as well. All the sudden the flashing and glowing stopped and the box automatically closed.

JIRO: Well, now what?

PACHI: It's now closed. The stone is nullified.

JIRO: Define nullified?

PACHI: The only person who's capable of taking the stones out or opening the box is me. It's designed with my spirit power specifically. It was forged by one of the blacksmiths around here.

SHURUI: I assume you're talking about HIM.

PACHI: Yes, Boar.

The group of 4 split up and it has turned to night time in Rokkurando. Shurui and Jiro went to see the blacksmith named Boar as Hokky and Ashi stayed in the castle.

JIRO: So, we're here huh? *Standing in front of building* 

SHURUI: *Standing next to Jiro* Yup, my old friend Boar.

BOTH OF THEM: *Walk into building*

SHURUI: Hey, Boar? Is Boar ho-

BOAR: *Squeezes Shurui from behind* MY OLD PALLL I MISSED YOU BUDDDY!!

SHURUI: *Gasping for air* O- okay you can let go now!

BOAR: Ha haaa! How did the training go?

SHURUI: It went fairly well.

BOAR: And who's this fella with the pale hair!

JIRO: Oh uh, hi! I'm Jiro!

BOAR: Jiro? Ahhhh! Little Johnny talked about you!

JIRO: Oh, Johnny the brat right?

SHURUI: JIRO, THATS HIS-

BOAR: What did you say about my son? *Stares at Jiro menacingly*

JIRO: *Sweating* Ohhh, Ha Ha I meant the best!

BOAR: Ohhhh! My bad *Pats Jiro hard* I thought you said something else!

JIRO: (Jesus this guy is huge! I mean I thought I was big but he's twice my size and bigger than Shurui who's the tallest guy I've seen! And those scars on his shoulder, he's for sure been through a battle or two).

BOAR: Let me get my wife out for you guys! GRACIEEE POOO!

SHURUI: Oh, there's no need for th-

GRACIE: Whats up ho- Oh! We have visitors!

BOARS: Look who showed up!

GRACIE: Oh dearie it's you? Shurui my my you've gotten so big!

SHURUI: You know you guys are only like ten years older than me no need to act like my
Grandparents!

GRACIE: Hee hee! And who's this fella with the nice hair?

JIRO: It's nothing special just hair ha ha! And my names Jiro!

GRACIE: Well lets sit down and talk! The office is dirty since Boar likes to work all day!

The four all sat down at the table as Gracie put tea. The mood was cheerful and Boar was drinking alcohol instead of tea. Jiro immediately clicked with the big man and was telling him his story.

BOAR: BAHAHAHAHA! Man, that's awesome! So you really took down that brat and those bird brains eh?

JIRO: Yup! I took them all down myself!

BOAR: Hey why don't you have a drink!

JIRO: I'm not really legal ha ha!

BOAR: Huh? How old are ya kid!

JIRO: I'm 18 about to enter college!

BOAR: Ohhhh! WELL YOURE ONLY A COUPLE YEARS OFF DONT WORRY!

JIRO: WELL I GUESS S-

SHURUI: *Chops Jiro* Am I gonna have to babysit you?

BOAR: Well anyways I guess it's fair I tell you my story, eh?

JIRO: *Leans in* I'm all ears!

BOAR: BAHAHAHA! Well, you see I was an orphan, no body wanted me because of my spirit powers. I used them to break heavy rocks and such. I used to use my spirit powers before I could summon my animal, Boar.

JIRO: Ahhh, that explains the name!

BOAR: Yes, see I was in the wild for the first five years of my life but then went to work on a farm, never had a name or never had parents, at least to my knowledge. But, one day there was a pack of boars let loose around the town I was working in. I somehow controlled them and they all went back to their regular place. That's when Pachi took me in and trained me. Eventually I would become a blacksmith and a fighter. But, that day in the war, I'll never forget. I got to lay my hands on the fire kingdoms king. But, he layed a huge attack on me with his Spear which heavily injured me.

JIRO: I was wondering what that scar was!

SHURUI: Jiro that's ru-

BOAR: No, it's fine. I look at this scar and take it as memorabilia. It's my sign, my trophy.

JIRO: That's an awesome way of thinking about it!

BOAR: Yeah! But when I met my beautiful Gracie in the hospital, she cured me right up.

GRACIE: I mean I WAS top nurse from the earth kingdom!

JIRO: Whoaaa really!

GRACIE: My spirit animal moon jelly has healing powers! I could only heal myself until I finally trained my powers to heal others!

JIRO: WOW, there's so many animals I never thought of! Like animals that can heal! That's insane!

SHURUI: *Smiles* (Jiro, you really have changed from the stubborn kid you once were).

END