Chapter 57: Traitor

As Jiro struggled to mend with his spirit animals, Boar and Shurui are training and Ashi and Hokky are also getting to work with training as well. As a new day starts. Friday morning seems to fall upon the village.

SHURUI: *Yawns* wow my body is sore! *Sits up* AHHHHHH!

BOAR: *In Shuruis face* GOOD MORNING BUD!

SHURUI: HOW MANY TIMES DO I TELL YOU TO STOP INTRUDING!

BOAR: BWAH HAHAHAA! Well I just needed to make sure you were awake and well! We gotta go wish Ashi and Hokky a goodbye. They leave for the sky village today!

AT THE CASTLE

PACHI: Well, you two, you know what to do. Negotiate and come back by Monday. Kapeesh?

HOKKY: Yup.

ASHI: Yes sir!

PACHI: Okay! The pilot is on the roof. A duster plane with four seats is all that's needed. You're going on a 24 hour straight flight and no pee breaks or pit stops. You are gonna be above the clouds most the trip anyways!

ASHI: Oh wow, okay! My bags are ready.

HOKKY: Mine as well. Lets go to the top and get going now!

SHURUI: *Comes inside* What's up!

ASHI: Shurui! *hugs Shurui* you woke up this early to say bye?

BOAR: *Barges in* HAAA HAA OF COURSE WE DID!

HOKKY: Oh god...

BOAR: Well a 5 am wake up never hurt nobody!

PACHI: Lets go now you rowdy people. *Leads everyone to the roof*

PILOT: Are we all set king, I mean, Chief?

PACHI: Yup! All right you two. Don't get too tired on the plane.

HOKKY: *Steps into the passenger seat* I'll try my hardest not to, I'm quite old!

PACHI: HAHA! I know old friend!

ASHI: *Jumps into the back left seat* Okay I'm ready! This is gonna be my first plane flight!

PACHI: Well you're in good hands!

SHURUI: Bye guys!

BOAR: BYE YOU TWO! BE SAFE!

ASHI: BYEE!

HOKKY: See you all!

PILOT: *Drives plane into the sky*

PACHI: Well then, now that's that! You two can go back to sleep. It was nice of you to come.

BOAR: Sleep? HAAAA HAAAA! You wish! I'm taking my student with me to train some more!

SHURUI: *Sighs* Of course we are.

PACHI: BWAHAHAHAHA! All right then!

IN THE GARDEN

JIRO: *Sitting still*

PACHI: *Walks out to the garden* Hmph, I hope you're holding up. It's been quite some time now.

AT THE BLACKSMITH AKA BOARS HOUSE

BOAR: Almost forgot my coat!

SHURUI: Go in and get it before I fall asleep out here.

BOAR: HA HA! I'll be back! *walks inside* hmmm it's not here, oh yeah! It's in the room! *walks into bedroom* my coat! THERE YOU ARE! Ha ha! wait......

SHURUI: HURRY UP!

BOAR: ONE SECOND! Somethings not right. Where's...my wife?

SHURUU: *Walks inside* WHATS TAKING SO L-