CHAPTER 15: Power uncontrolled

The setting is still, Jiro falling mid air and has just released a fang attack. And Hokky runs with Shurui before they get attacked by the rubble that the attack will create.

SHURUI: I CAN SUMMON SILVERBACK! WE NEED TO GET OUT!

HOKKY: Good idea...Summon him and we'll jump up, not down. We'd get pummeled by the Avalanche that's about to occur.

Shurui did as told, and Hokky and Shurui safely escaped to the top of Fuji as the fang attack was about to hit...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

HOKKY: It's landed! I must see if Jiro's okay!

SHURUI: Be careful, Sensei!

HOKKY: *running towards Jiro* I have to avoid this rubble, and the mountain is still shaking.

SHURUI: I hope Sensei doesn't get hurt...I can barely keep my balance right now.

HOKKY: He must be around here somewhere...JIRO! He looks limp.

JIRO: .......

HOKKY: The boy...he's unconscious. It looks like all of the rubble from here has gone...but some is still falling.

JIRO: Old man....

HOKKY: Jiro! Young Jiro! Are you alright?

JIRO: .......

HOKKY: SHURUI. COME! HES HURT BAD!

SHURUI: Yes sens- Oh, My. He looks, he looks quite hurt.

HOKKY: Lets take him back to the hideout, now, NOW!

Hokky and Shurui go back inside Fuji in their hideout and check on Jiro.

HOKKY: Shurui...The boy really is injured. This...this is bad.

SHURUI: I told you not to go so hard on him, master.

HOKKY: Your right, I shouldn't have. We may have lost our only chance at winning this battle...

JIRO: Ahhhh! Good morning, how is everyone!

SHURUI: *drops jaw*

HOKKY: JIRRRRRROO! YOU SCARED US YOU DULL MINDED CHILD!

JIRO: YOU THINK I WASNT SCARED WHEN I WOKE UP TO BEING TIED ON A PLANE!

HOKKY: IT WAS FOR TESTING!

JIRO: Ohhhh. I see. SO IM JUST A TEST NOW HUH?

SHURUI: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HOKKY: JIRRROO!!!

As the three we're having a bit of fun....an important meeting was occurring, In an unknown location

TAKA: That Jiro....mmmmmm. *vein pops on forehead* That kid.......

???: So, shall I send my Feza?

TAKA: No, Not yet, Eagle.

???: You know, we've gotten close, Taka. You can call me by my name.

TAKA: Hmm hmm hmm, Okay...Ketsueki.

KETSUEKI: Me and you could take all of those three down. You know that.

TAKA: Yes, of course. But, there's no way one of us could do it alone.

KETSUEKI: Ahhhh, you seem to underestimate yourself, Taka.

TAKA: Well, I sent out my hawk to go see what's going on with Jiro. And it's told me that he's mastered Fang and Bite. That it causes an avalanche. Plus we not forget about that dumb old man and that Shurui who foiled my plans at the gondola.

KETSUEKI: Listen, Taka. Us two have a lot in us to take down all of them. It's a one by one slow process. Listen, we don't have to do work right now. We have my servant still.

BACK AT FUJI

HOKKY: So, to make sure that we can control your ranged attacks, let's train. Focus, focus, breathe. Like the first time you let out a slash attack. Do the ranged now.

JIRO: *Focuses smoothly on a rock* Ranged....*breathe* SLASH!

Jiros first attempt was successful, he has been proven promising in living up to being a prophet.

HOKKY: Ha Ha Ha...Jiro, this is progress, young one.

JIRO: So, can I practice, fang attack?

HOKKY: Well, your fang is very good, very strong, that's why we'll save it. Releasing a power that strong right now and trying to train it wouldn't be too smart.

JIRO: Ahhh, I see. Well anyways, hey where did Shurui go?

HOKKY: To make some tea. I lovvvveeee my tea.

JIRO: Creepy old man...

HOKKY: WHAT?!

In the woods near Fuji...

FEZA: Dont say a word, you pimpsqueak!

SHURUI: *with bandana over mouth* MMMMM, MMMM!

FEZA: Haha, stop complaining, we'll reach masta in no time, *licks lips* I can't wait to boil you and make you soup.

Feza has captured Shurui, and flying on the bald eagle spirit animal, headed towards Ketsueki.

END