Chapter 35: Spirit Talks

After the team was talking with Supidi and the location of the boss, they also discussed the battles of both teams, and how they faced their foes.

JIRO: So your telling me you guys did a team attack?!? That must have been sooo SICK!

SHURUI: Yeah we've practiced it a long time, I think we both knew what we were gonna do, just had to time it right.

SUPIDI: Even so, I'm very surprised, you guys took down one of Boss's best men. And truly in strength Grizzly was the strongest of us all.

ASHI: So how many of you guys are there?!

SUPIDI: Well honestly, there's a lot. In every major city or town you can expect at least 3 of us to be there. That's why the 3 of us were here. And the plans for the missile as well were going to be moved to Shinjuku where the boss is located. But because you guys stopped us of causing a commotion, he probably knows by now.

HOKKY: How would he know by now?

SUPIDI: the boss always knows things. I don't know how, he just does. He has many aerial spirits on his command as well, much like the clan you guys had taken down. He was furious to hear the news. He immediately told us to get plans for a missile because he wanted to eliminate any chance of spirit animal kingdoms being reborn.

JIRO: Of course he does, what does he want, to take over the world? Cheesy bastard.

SUPIDI: no, he wants to revive the fire kingdom.

HOKKY: *Gets shocked look* the fire kingdom?

SUPIDI: Yes, the Boss is said to have the Wolf spirit. He's been looking for the fire gem and supposedly one of his subordinates has it and he's been searching and killing his own decpiles.

The team of 4 knew that deciple, they had killed him. It was eagle. But they got the gem already and it was back at the cave where Jiro hid it. they all decided to keep quiet about it.

JIRO: well he doesn't seem like a good boss. Just manipulating people into joining his league.

ASHI: Well honestly we've taken down a lot of them, do you think he's noticed by now?

SUPIDI: well of course he's noticed, but honestly there's no way he's gonna stop and hesitate. If anything the meeting was supposed to be tomorrow for the missile here. He's probably going to come here and just kill them all and take the blueprints for the missile instead of sending subordinates.

HOKKY: Well even if we stop him it can't be here. We'd have to do it when he's on his way so no civilians get hurt.

JIRO: Yes, and if anything he's gonna be here by tomorrow at least an hour before the meeting if were being safe.

SUPIDI: The meeting is at 8 pm, 7pm he'll be here on our time then. The trip from Shinjuku to here takes around 3 hours. He'll leave around 4 pm and be in a safe area where no civilization is around and just farms at 5:30 pm.

ASHI: wow! How do you know the area so well?

SUPIDI: since I'm fast, I was a moving unit so I was around the land a lot , and so was Bijon, since he could fly and be my eyes from above...

HOKKY: we're sorry that we were the cause of your friends death, truly.

SUPIDI: Don't sweat it, it was needed honestly, we fell for a trick. I'm glad that you guys are going to take down the boss.

JIRO: Mhm. Hey, Supidi, wanna be a part of our gang and help take down the boss, since he tricked you guys I'm sure ya want revenge.

HOKKY: Jiro. This isn't his battle.

JIRO: Huh?

HOKKY: I'm sure he'd rather instead of risking his life protect others since he's at grief of losing his friend.

JIRO: *Looks at Supidi*

SUPIDI: Your master is pretty smart Jiro, yes. I'd rather stay here and protect the people. In case they make it here, I'll have all I got in me to rebel. Don't worry.

JIRO: Yeah, alright, that sounds good!

ASHI: *smiles*

HOKKY: okay, we should get some rest here then on the mountain. Everyone be ready for tomorrow.

As everyone went to their sleeping bags on the same cliff they fought on, Jiro walked into the forest. He wanted to talk to coyote...

JIRO: (Coyote, I'm mentally with you here, ya hear?)

COYOTE: (Jiro, What is it?)

JIRO: (Do you trust this guy? he sounds like he means what he says, but it would be insane if he's telling the truth, this battle might be insane)

COYOTE: (Yes, it would be crazy, but I believe him. He truly is in grief. Jiro, we have what it takes to win)

JIRO: (Do you think...with the special power?)

COYOTE: (Yes, we have that. We cannot lose, understand?)

JIRO: (Yes, but I just can't believe it. This is gonna end all the bad huh?)

COYOTE: (if we win Jiro, this would end it all. The clans that are smaller may try to climb into the tank their boss has once we defeat him tho. It isn't all over)

JIRO: (Once this guys gone though, we win)

COYOTE: (Jirrrrrro. We must focus on the task at hand. We might meet his apprentices before him. Then comes him, once we beat the boss, Then we can say for sure that we won)

JIRO: (We night lose some of us in the process, I feel)

COYOTE: (Dont worry about others strength. They must do their own job. We need to focus on winning)

JIRO: (Thank you Coyote) *Opens eyes* everyone, lets win.

CHAPTER END.