CHAPTER 21: A life changing battle begins

Jiro, Hokky, and Ashi now are 1 hour walking distance from the Chūgoku mountains. Snow level, 5 inches. They make their plans.

HOKKY: So, everyone understand the plan?

JIRO: Yes, it has to work. It's a genius idea!

ASHI: I promise you both, I'll show you my power, I won't lose ever again. You two showed me how careful I should be now. No opponent May fool me now!

IN THE CHŪGOKU MOUNTAINS

SHURUI: (What the hell did that guy talk to me about, the mythical gems?) LET ME OUT ALREADY!

KETSUEKI: Silencccccceee! We shall be patient. I have a feeling that your friends are here.

TAKA: So, the plan is for Feza to attack first, then me to follow along correct?

KETSUEKI: Yes. If Feza fails, which is impossible. Then you follow after and finish them.

TAKA: Okay, and, after that?

KETSUEKI: After What? You think that you'll fail!

TAKA: No, I mean, what do we do after this.

KETSUEKI: When their out of my way...we take what's ours...I know that old man has it...The ritual, for gem awakening.

TAKA: Huh? That stupid grandpa, has the papers for Mythical gem awakening!?

KETSUEKI: Yes, Taka. He kept them after all this time, he didn't even know why! But he's stupid! It's simple. He thought it was another text, he kept it ever since his master handed it down. But, that silly old man didn't believe anything the scriptures said! He's kept them and unknowingly did nothing about it.

FEZA: CHEE CHEE CHEE! IM THIRSTY! CAN THEY BE ANY SLOWER! *licks lips*

IN FRONT OF CHŪGOKU

HOKKY: Jiro, when we walk into this mess. Promise me one thing. You fight how I want you to. Okay? You don't turn your back on anything. Because I'm on your back, fighting alongside you. Push forward.

JIRO: (so, this is what it all has come to, hey?) Sensei Hokky, Of course. I will defeat anyone in my way. I've gotten stronger. And I will show everyone, WHAT I CAN DO! *pounds fist into hand*

HOKKY: (that fire in his eyes, I love it!, the prophet is on my side, he's with me, hey, master Papo?) Lets go then.

The two started climbing the mountain and headed towards a fight which held much more importance then anyone could understand.

TAKA: hmmmm, they're here.

KETSUEKI: Feza, you wouldn't mind, taking our precious hostage upstairs, would you?

FEZA: Cheee chee chee! Of course not, my majestic masta!

KETSUEKI: Ha Ha Ha, HA HA HA! This feeling, I can't wait to finally take down the man who's been my problem for quite some time.

TAKA: And I cant wait to get a piece of that kid who's killed two of my underlings. *cracks knuckles* this kid should be easy to deal with.

A silence followed for a couple of minutes...but then

BOOOM!

A hole blowed open in the mountain side, and two shadows stood. And as the dust cleared, it was clear who they were.

JIRO: *cracks knuckles* Did someone order a pepperoni pizza, with a side of your ass is gonna get whooped?

HOKKY: *chuckles*, let's get to it.

TAKA: Look who's shown up.

KETSUEKI: Ahhhh, the two of you.

HOKKY: (thats Taka on the left no doubt, the man on the right, must be, yes. I can sense it)

ARCTIC WOLF: (It's, The spirit holder of the Eagle.)

HOKKY: (I know, my friend)

KETSUEKI: Let me formally introduce myself, I'm Ketsueki, the holder of the Eagle, and you've all met Taka I'm sure.

JIRO: You, The man on the gondola!

TAKA: I'm honored you remember, young Jiro.

Suddenly, a cracking sound from above.

JIRO; Huh?

COYOTE: (Careful, Boy!)

JIRO: Move, Sensei Hokky!

HOKKY: *jumps away*

JIRO: *jumps to the side*

A hole from above broke open, there came down the spirit animal user of the Bald Eagle.

FEZA: HELLOOO!

He has appeared with his spirit wings activated

HOKKY: A, a third? He's a bird. They all are, eh? Well Jiro, this changes the way our plans work, but it still can work.

JIRO: Yes, Sensei Hokky.

FEZA: SLASH SLASH SLASH!

Three slashes from above.

JIRO: *dodge dodge dodge* Hm! Easy.

FEZA: Gah! SLASH SLASH SLASH!

JIRO: *smirks*, that's not gonna work.

HOKKY: NOW, JIRO!

Jiro used a drill attack to move upwards through the air, swiftly moving and dodging all the slashes

TAKA: Hey, is your subordinate stupid?

KETSUEKI: No, he's onto something.

FEZA: I'm not stupid! *dodges Jiros drill by moving down*

FEZA: SILLY! Now, from under, I can atta-

KETSUEKI: Wha!

TAKA: That kid!

JIRO: *While drilling still midair above Feza, he grabs Feza mid drill and continues drilling through the air upwards* Ha Ha!

HOKKY: That's, my pupil!

FEZA: GAH! HOW DARE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME!?

JIRO: *drills through the mountain side and reaches outside* I don't need you anymore, *throws Feza down*

PLOW! Feza lands deep in the snow

FEZA: Why, IM GONNA KI-

ASHI: Your not doing anything.

FEZA: Who's, who's this girl?

POLAR BEAR: GRRRR!

FEZA: A SUMMONED SPIRIT ANIMAL? WHAT THE!

ASHI: WHILE HES STUCK! HIT HIM! TWO PAW CLAW CLASH!

Polar bear rushed at Feza and hits him with both paws, slashing right through him.

FEZA: GAHH!! *gushes blood* how, so easily, can I lose!

ASHI: Because, i, so easily, can win.

JIRO: *enters back in the mountain* Anyways, where were we?

TAKA: That brat, he's actually kinda smart. He knew Feza was gonna dodge so he moved upwards so that Feza claw couldn't reach, and then grabbed him and left Feza to his partner, which we didn't know was here...

KETSUEKI: *Vein pops* So, THATS HOW THIS IS GONNA GO, ISNT IT! THERES NO HOLDING BACK NOW! EAGLE! SUMMON!

END