Chapter 45: Miracles work

Jiro has finally defeated Yami, but at the reveal that he is not the last opponent. It is revealed he was all but a servant, and according to Yami, the third strongest that the boss has to offer. But of course, The fact that Ashi has fallen, hasn't flown over any of the warriors heads.

JIRO: *Crying* Damn it, Ashi. You couldn't just hold on for me eh?

HOKKY: Jiro, she was strong. All we can really do right now is move on. We have the information we needed from Yami. I think it's best to head back to Sarsi and check on Supidi.

JIRO: Yeah. *Wiped tears and stands* Okay...lets get the hell out of here. *Puts Ashi's body on his shoulder*

HOKKY: We're gonna give her a proper burial.

SHURUI: Silverback will be best in taking us.

JIRO: Yeah...

SHURUI: Alright, summon, Silverb-

???: *Cough*

JIRO: Huh?

SHURUI: No way...

HOKKY: He can't be alive!

JIRO: *Turns around* No, he's still on the ground. Then who the...

ASHI: Hey...put me down.

JIRO: WHAT! *Lays down Ashi* NO WAY!

HOKKY: WHAT?

SHURUI: HOLY SHIT!

ASHI: *Coughs blood* I think I need a little...medical assistance *Passes out*

The three had went back to Sarsi, they rushed on Silverback confused and in shock.

FLASHBACK IN ASHIS MIND:

BABY ASHI: WAHHH! WAHH!

ASHIS MOM: Oh, my baby, my precious baby!

BABY ASHI: WAHHH!

KING OF ICE KINGDOM: My child, my beautiful child. Your name is, Ashi!

PRESENT TIME:

ASHI: *Opens eyes* wha- what?

JIRO: Huh? ASHI!

SHURUI: Well well well...

HOKKY: Shes back.

JIRO: *Hugs Ashi* DONT DIE LIKE THAT AGAIN IDIOT!

ASHI: Wha, how, how am I alive. *Coughs*

HOKKY: Take it easy, Ashi. The doctors here did some work and surgery and we found out what really happened when you were stabbed by Yami.

JIRO: Yeah, you really did save our lives and in that act, you saved our own.

ASHI: Did this have to do with, swallowing the stone?

HOKKY: Yes. You swallowed it to save yourself because of its healing powers, right?

ASHI: Whaaaat? No, that had nothing to do with it!

JIRO: WHAT? Then, were you hungry?

SHURUI: *Chops Jiros head* idiot, obviously not.

ASHI: I did it because I wanted to protect the stone at all costs, even if it meant my life. I couldn't let anyone have the stone on their hands.

HOKKY: Mmmmm.

ASHI: So you guys did it, you guys all teamed up and took him down?

JIRO: Nope! I did it!

ASHI: HUH? WHAT?

HOKKY: Calm down! Don't move too much.

ASHI: Well, I mean how, what did you-

JIRO: I used the fire stone of course.

ASHI: ........ARE YOU AN IDIOT! *Slaps Jiro* THE STONE THE FLAME STONE THE ONE PROTECTED BY THOUSANDS KEPT SAFE FOR YEARS? WHAAAAAT!

JIRO: Yeah, That stone.

ASHI: But wait, you're alive...Jiro that means you really are...

JIRO: Listen that's not what we're talking about, what we need to talk about is you and how you survived.

ASHI: Oh yeah.

HOKKY: *Sits down* when you swallowed the stone and it went down to your stomach, you were stabbed, but right through the stone. It shattered into two pieces. *Holds stone up* through surgery, we successfully took the stone out of your body. And we combined the two pieces together. But, how you survived was simple, through the healing powers of the stone. It fixed vital wounds slowly but surely. From there, the doctors did the work here in Sarsi. We were just as shocked as you probably are.

ASHI: I see...but it's over now isn't it? We won!

SHURUI: *Looks down* Hmph.

ASHI: What? Shurui, why the look...

Hokky then explained to ASHI what they had learned on the battlefield, and that the war they have with these evil spirits is not over.

ASHI: Are you, are you serious?

HOKKY: Yes. Once you come to heal then we will go to a land...a land where we shall gain greater power and I will meet an old friend.

SHURUI: *Smiles* yes, the land where my father came from. Rokkurando.

CHAPTER END.