CHAPTER 32: Grizzly

While Jiro and Ashi are fighting off Supidi and Bijon, back at Sarsi a mysterious man is bringing trouble upon Shurui and Hokky.

20 MINUTES AGO, SARSI

SHURUI: Listen, whoever you are, leave us alone. Please. We don't need any interruptions.

???: Whaaaat? You don't wanna do this the easy way then huh? The girl. Take me to the girl.

HOKKY: *Clenches fist* it's gonna take a lot more convincing for us to tell you that, foolish man.

???: Am I really the foolish one here?

SHURUI: Whats that...banging. It's getting closer...the floors shaking!

HOKKY: Shurui, LEFT OF YOU!

Suddenly a large bear about 10 feet tall was close on the side of Shurui, about to attack him when...

HOKKY: *Pushes Shurui*

SHURUI: NOOOOO! SENSEIIIII!!!

GSHHHHHHHHHHHH! The best scratched across Hokkys body. And he collapsed.

SHURUI: Damn....you...IM GONNA KILL YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! SUMMON! SILVERBACK!

???: Things are now starting to get interesting, it seems. Grizzly, lets show this lucky man your power. Go 100%.

GRIZZLY: Growlllll. ARRRRR! *Rushes towards silverback*

SILVERBACK: OOO! OOO! *Jumps over Grizzly*

GRIZZLY: *GARH?*

SILVERBACK: OOOOOOO! *Hammerfists Grizzlys head into the ground and lands down*

SHURUI: There we go bud.

???: *Bleeding from skull* Now, you've made him mad.

SHURUI: What?

GRIZZLY: grrrrrrr, Grrrrrr, grrrRRRRRRRAHHHHHHH!

Grizzly shoots his head back up super fast and immediately stares to the right at Silverback

SILVERBACK: *Swings at Grizzly*

POW! He hits Grizzly directly, but something seemed wrong. Grizzly didn't even flinch.

GRIZZLY: GAARRRRHHHH! *Bites Silverbacks arm and throws him*

SHURUI: NOO! SILVERBACK!

???: Ya see, I've always been told that if I don't have a main species spirit that I won't ever succeed. I don't need a main species. I worked with what I had. I trained my animal that is the spirit of the subspecies grizzly bear. And I trained him to become strong in what he already was strong in. Strength. Power. He had good defense and strength. But now, he has outstanding strength and amazing defense. He cannot lose. He has no weakness. Huh? What is this!

HOKKY: *stands up* so, you wanna test me huh?

???: Ha Ha! I appreciate your courage old man but this is no place for dreaming, this is a battlefield.

HOKKY: I know, I'm battling aren't I?

???: Wh-

POW! Arctic wolf head butted the mysterious man in the back of the head.

???: AH! How, DARE YOU!

ARCTIC WOLF: GROWLL! *Rushes the man*

GRIZZLY: BAHHH! *Rams into Arctic wolf*

???: That's my boy, go get him.

GRIZZLY: GARHHHHH!!!

SHURUI: Alright, lets have some fun then, shall we?