Campaign

Leeeeezzzzzz gooooooo

Y/N' POV:

I stand in the armory getting dressed and ready to leave Kronos. For whatever reason I'm completely alone which is weird since we'd all usually get getting dressed right about now. Putting my thoughts aside I grab my blaster and walk out. It's not like I have any packing to do. We only have so many personal belongings.

I step out and walk towards the transport ships. I see several troopers already lined and my heart races. Was I late? Oh shit!

So I run to my squad and take my place in the formation.

Y/N: Thanks for the heads up guys.

Jane: What do you mean?

Y/N: You guys let me oversleep.

Ethan: No your actually on time.

Alex: Yeah did you not get the memo?

Y/N: What memo?

Bruce: Really? Dude you got put up for a promotion!

I turn to him.

Y/N: What?! Since when?

Ace: Since operation when the hammer falls. Did you really not get the memo?

Y/N: No, you guys did?

Natalie: Yeah the Lt. let us know during briefing.

Alex: You might've been taking a shit.

I quickly inspect my armor and make sure it's up to code.

Y/N: Shit shit shit shit.

The Lt comes to the front of all the formations.

Lt: Will TK 00276 come to the front.

That would be me. That's my identification. My body moves on its own and marches to the front. I stand rigid next to the Lt.

Lt: For your gallantry in combat it is with a great honor I call your name for promotion.

I study the crowd.

Lt: You have now been promoted to Sargent. Wear the rank with honor and dignity. And continue to fight for the empire as well as you have.

I turn to him and I see it in his hands. A white Pauldron. He then fastens the Pauldron to my shoulder and I turn back to the other troopers.

Lt: That is all

Lt: That is all. Fall out!

We all then march into the transport ships. All is quite until we have lift off.

Natalie: So. Sargent Huh?

Jane: Congratulations Knox.

Alex: Sargent Knox huh?