My Demons

Lee-Wait something isn't right...THERE WE GO!

Y/N's POV:

I find myself standing in front of a blue and silver locker. Pictures line the inside of the door and textbooks fill the holding space.

Juliet: Hey.

I turn my head to see the ocean blue eyes or my girlfriend, her honey blonde hair shines under the hallway lights.

Glancing around the hall becomes familiar, it's my high school. I feel really weirded out.

Y/N: Well hello to you to.

She hugs me and we kiss against my locker.

Y/N: Alright c'mon let's go.

The bell rings and we walk towards a class but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

The scene then changes and I'm in my house sitting on the couch. It's my birthday and Juliet's home with me.

Juliet: Hey I'm sorry to leave you but I have to get going.

Y/N: Really? Man everyone's out today.

My family had already left and probably forgot my birthday. Juliet kisses my cheek and walks out the door and my stomach twists in agony. Why does it feel like something's about to go horribly wrong?

The scene changed and I'm on my couch. The tv is on and my mouth is agape. Tears stream down my face as the news crew reads off the names of victims in a bridge bombing.

Y/N: No...

On the screen are the names of my family members...and Juliet.

The scene around me shatters and I'm back in the truck with Jane, Natalie, Sid and Bruce. Looking around I see the convoy we were guarding. The sky is changing to a dark sky incredibly fast, almost as if it were a time lapse.

The gun fire flys at me as I kill a rebel who then blows her friend to hell. Screams and blaster fire fill my ears. It's almost deafening. My ears start to ring violently.

I hold my head as it aches. I close my eyes as the screaming and blaster fire get louder and louder. The explosion pound and shake the ground around me. And then nothing.

I open my eyes to see a stormtrooper in front of me. His armor stained in red armor with shrapnel sticking out of him.

Sid: You should've payed more attention.

Y/N: Sid?!

Sid: If only you the rebels in time.

Y/N: Sid I'm sorry! I didn't see them in time!

He pushes me to the floor.

Sid: No your not. I hope you rot in hell Knox.

He kicks my helmet and the scene changes.

My blaster is aimed at a kid with a blaster in their hands. It's just me and the kid. My blaster goes off and I see the kid drop to the ground dead. Only to get back up. His eyes a dull lifeless gray.

Kid: Why?

Y/N: You ha-

Kid: Why did you shoot me!