Ch13 : The Date

Maria's POV

I went to take a shower and after coming out I took out a red gown with golden heels. With this red gown, I could put a lot of makeup to cover my face.

Going back to the mirror, I started doing my make up. At last, when I was done, I looked at myself and there was no trance of dullness in my face. I tried to practice some fake smile but vastly failed. It seemed as if I have forgotten how to smile.

At right 1 o'clock Zain arrived at my house. Without being late anymore I went to the hall. There he was talking to my mom. But his gaze became fixed on me right after he saw me coming there. It's very hard to be under his gaze.

Seeing him, the memories from yesterday rushed to me.

I took a deep breath and stood beside mom. I didn't dare to look at him again. He looked so good, with no tie and his shirt's buttons were open up his chest. His Matt black coat's button was close though. He had a really nice body, his tight coat screamed out of it. His hair was down and I knew it was done intentionally. As his hair fell into the right places so nicely. It was definitely styled. I cleared my thoughts as he was seeking permission from my mother to take me with him.

We walked side by side. We waited for the elevators. We entered and I remembered the first time I met him. I wish we never met.

We went out and he opened the door of the car for me. When I was about to enter, his cologne and muscular manly scent hit me so hard, that I thought I was about to faint. I quickly went inside the car to get out of that zone but to only find out that I was in a more concentrated one. It was a sports car and had only two seats. The whole car smelled of him. I thought I will get crazy in a moment or so.

Then he got into the car and positioned himself. He looked at me and I looked at him too but couldn't hold his gaze for too long, as usual. Then suddenly he came so near to me that our faces were only inches apart. I could smell his aftershave, body wash, and all the muscular manly scent. I closed my eyes as tightly as I could and clutched my fist. He then fastened my seatbelt and moved away swiftly and did his too.

I was so embarrassed by myself. I could stare at Armaan the whole day but him, not even a second. I didn't realize my heart was beating so fast which was coming down slowly.

"you look beautiful." it came out suddenly from his mouth. He said with his drunken deep manly voice.

Oh God, he might be torture to women. he doesn't mean it maria. Calm down. This is one of his games.

His expression said that he was not supposed to say this but it slipped out. He quickly looked away. I knew I should reply to him something, or else I don't know what he will think about me.

"um...you look too... I mean you look handsome too" I forced a smile on my face. I was clutching my fist so tightly that I thought I will tear it away from my hand.

"Are you this shy and scared in front of guys or is it just me?"

He turned his head completely towards me. I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it because I had nothing to say.

He somehow showed mercy on me and turned around, to ignite the powerful engine. It was a long silent ride.

My ridiculous thoughts always kept disturbing me like what if he kills me and buries my body. No one would know.

I can't trust this man. I didn't know where he was taking me. It was definitely on the outskirts of the city. Then finally when the large gates opened, I saw that it was a five-star resort.

"QURESHI" was written in bold italic font. There were guards outside the gates who were armed and the gates were immediately opened seeing his car approaching.