Chapter 2

"Yah Mimi! Wake up already!" Hyeoyeon unnie shouted from outside. "Ne ne!" I shouted. I rubbed my eyes. It was already 7.30am and we were supposed to be in school at 8.00am. I sighed and went to take a shower. I just wore my tshirt and shorts to eat breakfast.

"Mimi ah" Hyeoyeon unnie asked. "Ne?" I answered as I took out milk. "Your uniform is in my room. Go get it" she said. "We have uniforms?!" I shouted. "Aish jinja.." I muttered. "Ne. You have uniforms. I don't. I think. It's the same as J-Hope~" she squealed. "Who?" I asked. "The boy yesterday. We're going to the same school!~~" she said excitedly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'll go change now" I said and went to take my uniform.

I looked in the mirror. I looked weird. My uniform was a red checkered dress. I wore an over sized cardigan and my high cut. (this is the outfit for the Boy In Luv girl mv btw) "Lets go" I said and walked out. Hyeoyeon is wearing a skater skirt and a cropped top. Revealing-ish outfit. But whatever because I wear like that sometimes. Hehe.

We went to the office to get our schedules. "Bye unnie~" I said and waved as we went separate ways. She waved and walked another away. I tried to find the class. I knocked. "Sorry, im a new student. Is this the vocal class?" I asked. The teacher nodded. "You are?" She asked. "I'm Chan Mi. Lee Chan Mi imnida~" I said and smiled. I bowed down to the class. I sat at the last row and just listened quietly.

I sighed and looked out the window.

"Annyeong. I'm Jimin!~" the boy said. He looked so cute. He's uniform was sleeveless. I smirked. "Badass" I said. He laughed. "I'm Chan Mi" I said and smiled. He nodded. We chatted for awhile and got to know each other. We have the same kind of personality. I liked it.

During lunch, he introduced me to his friends. "Annyeong I'm Taehyung imnida~" he said. "And im Hoseok imnida~" he said. "Annyeong. Im Chan Mi imnida. Nice to meet you guys~" i said and bowed. We talked and got to know each other. "Some of my friends arent here but i'll introduce you to them when we meet~" Jimin said. I nodded and smiled.

"So she's your sister?!" Hoseok asked in amaze. I nodded and laughed. "You guys...dont look the same" he said lowly. "Yah! I heard that" I said. I smirked. He blushed. "Well, yeah we dont. We're different. But she's prettier right?!" I said and smirked. "Wha.." he said. He was blushing. I smirked. I saw Jimin staring at me. He was smiling goofily. I smiled. "What?" i asked. He shook his head and turned away. He was blushing. I giggled.

I met Bomi and we chatted like as if we were childhood friends. "Oh it's getting late! I should get going now!~" I said as I looked at my watch. I waved and walked away. It was already 7pm. I walked to the bus stop. "Chan Mi?" Jimin asked. He smiled that cute smile. It melted my heart for a second. I shook my head. "Annyeong~" I said and smiled. He say beside me. "Where're you going?" He asked. "Maybe to the mall or home" I said. "Follow me to the mall!!" He said with aeygo. I giggled. "Arrasso!~" I said. "Lets go. We'll take my car" he said cooly. I giggled.