Chapter 3

We went to eat after we arrived at the mall. There were some girls crowding around him and pushed me. "Ah jinja.." i muttered angrily. Jimin noticed me and helped me up. "Hehe mianhe for that. Are you okay?" he asked and pulled my arm. I shook my head and stood up. "Aniyo, im okay. You have rough fans" i said and we walked towards a little shop that sold pastries. "Come on, lets eat here~" he said and pulled my hand. "Two vanilla latte please! Kamsamida~" he said and smiled. "Why are you still not home?" he asked. "Oh, i just met up with Bomi and we talked. Alot" I said and we laughed. He nodded. "And you?" i asked. "I just..." he said. I smirked. "And i believe you like that 'someone' right?" i said and smirked. He suddenly shot up. "A-aniyo!!" he shouted. The people around looked at us. He apologised. I smirked. "So, who is she?" i asked. "Her name is Muwon. Shin Muwon.." he said shyly. I smiled as he looked down. He looked cute. "Awww. Jimin has a crush!~~" i said and smirked. He pouted and i just laughed. Our drinks came later on and we got to know each other even more.

After soon, it was getting late. Hyeoyeon sent me a text asking where i was. I didnt reply. "I think i should head home now. My unnie is asking me where i am at" i said to Jimin. He nodded. "Arrasso. Lets go home then" he said. He sent me home. "You...stay here?" i said and pointed to the building i was staying at. "Aniyo. I stay the opposite building" he said and pointed the building. "Oh ara. Goodnight Jimin~" i said and smiled. He smiled. "Goodnight" he said and we went different ways.

"Im home!" i shouted. "Ne! Where were you at this late?" she asked as she sat beside me. "With Jimin. Do you know that Hoseok stays the opposite building?" i said. "Aniyo. How did you know him?" she asked. "Well, they are in my class" i said. "Jinja? Well okay. I'll go to bed now. Goodnight" she said and kissed my forehead and walked away. I smiled. I went into my room, took a shower and went to sleep.

A/N

Please vote and comment whatever you would like~ kamsamida :)

Channie ~