Chapter 11

* Read my A/N note for why I'm updating :)

- Jimin -

"Woooooow!" Chan Mi gasped. She walked to the entrance which was just like a Disney Land entrance. "It's so pretty!" She shouted. She took out her sunglasses and posed. "Jakkaman! I'll take a pic!" I shouted and took my phone out. "Arrasso!" She said. "1...2...3!" I said and snapped the picture. She ran towards me. Her hair flew to her face. "Pft, your hair" I said and tucked it behind her ear. She just smiled. "Let me see it!" She said and pulled my hand to see the picture on my phone that I was holding. (Woah, that's a long sentence!) "Mmm, it turned out good!~ Send me this picture later, arasso?" She said. I smiled and nodded. "Come on, let's take a selca together there~" I said and pulled her hand.

I put my arm over her shoulder and moved her closer. She just looked at the camera as she put her hands on my chest. "1..2..3" I said and we took a shot. "Wow, that turned out good too!" She said. I laughed and nodded. "Let's go?" I asked. "Let's go" she answered and she hooked her arm with mine. I smiled to myself as butterflies start to fill my stomach up.
.

.

.
- Chan Mi -

Wow, that was so fun. Finally, we were seating down waiting for our food. "Jiminie?" I asked. He looked at me. "Mianhe about yesterday. I was probably really heavy!" I apologized. He smiled. "Ani, gwenchana!" He replied.

~ FlashBack ~

- Jimin -

"Channieeee?" I called out. She didn't make a sound. I smiled. She looked so peaceful. Should I wake her up? I don't think so. I poked her cheek. She looked so pretty as the moonlight shine on her. I stared at her. Ani! What am I thinking? She's just my bestfriend, chill. JIMIN CHILL. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. I shook my head. "Huh? ..." Chan Mi said as she slowly got up. "Ani, ani. Just continue sleeping.." I said softly as she slowly rest her head on my chest. I hope she doesn't realize my heart rate is getting faster...

I should just carry her. Her house is just around the corner. Right? Aigo. And so, i picked her up bridal style and walked towards the building she lives in. As I walked, she snuggled into my chest as if I was a pillow. I smiled.

I laid her down on the couch at the lobby as I called out for Hyeoyeon noona. "Noona!" I said as she came down. "Omo, what happened?" She asked. I smiled. "Nothing, she just fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her up..." I said. She nodded and smiled. "Gomawo Jimin~" she said and bowed. "Ani...gwenchana" I said and bowed, " I should go now! Annyeong~" . She smiled and waved as I walked out.

~ End ~

- Chan Mi -

"Hehe, mianhe! Once I sleep, it's hard for me to get up..." I confessed. "Aigo gwenchana!~" he said happily. I smiled.

"Here is your food~" the waitress said. She gave a sweet, flirty smile towards Jimin but she rolled her eyes at me. Wow, bitchy much? Jimin noticed. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head. "Gwenchana. Some girls just need to know that their bitchy as hell" I said sassily. He laughed. "Go on, eat! Gain some weight!" He said. "Aniiii! I'm fat already!" I said and touched my stomach. He shook my head. "You're slim like a stick. Now don't go against me and eat. I know you want it~" he said and smirked. I blushed. "Arrasso, Arrasso" I said and started slurping my noodles.
.

.

.
"Omo Jiminie! Let's go to the Haunted House!" I said and jumped up and down. "Waeeeeyoooo!" He cried. I burst out laughing. "Are....are you scared?!" I said in between laughter. "Ani! I'm not!" He whined. I laughed. "Let's go before it gets late. It's almost 7 o'clock!" I said and we walked towards the Haunted House.

I guess you could say I wasn't scared because I was just laughing. Jimin screaming is just ..... wow. My stomach hurt because of laughing too hard. When we got out, he was panting. "That was scary!" He said. I shook my head. "It's not pabo!" I said and laughed. He pouted. I grinned. "Admit it's funny!" I said. He shook his head. "Ani" he said and stood like a child who didn't get his toy. He looks so cute. "Ara! I'll leave you then" I said and walked. "Yah!" He shouted and ran to me. I smirked. "Hehe arrasso. I won't tease you because I love you~" I said and smiled.

- Jimin -

Did she say she loved me? Wait what? Why am I even freaking out? Aigo! I blushed. "Where do you want to go?" She asked. "Let's go to the small house shops there~" I said and she hooked her arm with mine.
.

.
We went into the shop that she found interesting. There were charm bracelets and necklaces and rings and like a lot of things! But something caught my eye. It was a necklace. It was a couple necklace. It was so cute. It was a cookie and milk. I smiled. I wanted to buy for me and Chan Mi.

"What did you buy?" She asked me as we walked aimlessly. "Here" I said and turned her around. I took out the milk necklace. I hooked it around her neck. "Bwoh.." She said softly. She turned around. I smiled. "You are the milk to my cookie~" I said and she blushed. "Kamsamida Jiminie..." She said and hugged me.

- Chan Mi -

I hugged him right after he said that. It's so sweet. There were butterflies in my stomach. "Hehe, gwenchana. I'll wear the cookie, so we'll be one!~" he said happily. I smiled. We walked towards the Ferris wheel. "Do you want to ride this? Our last ride of the day" he asked. I bit my lip. "I...I'm.." I said softly. "Waeyo?" He asked. "Im scared of heights..." I said and blushed. He chuckled. "Gwenchana. I'll protect you if anything happens" he said and pulled my hand. He was holding my hand at the moment. My heart started to beat faster. Why does this always happen? ._.

He ushered me to go in first. "It's going to drop!" I said, feeling scared. "Ani! It's not. Don't worry~" he said and smiled. I pouted. The Ferris wheel started moving slowly. "Omo! Omo! It's moving! Otoke?!" I said.

- Jimin -

I smiled as she said that. She was so cute. "Come here...." I said softly and she moved closer. I put my arm over her and she put her arm around my waist. Her head rested on my chest just like before. Again, my heart started to beat faster...

"Here, I'll protect you if anything goes wrong. My cookie can't live without my milk..." I said softly. i heard her giggle. "We're at the top! Let's see the scenery!~" I said. "A-ani..." she replied and bit her lip. Something about her biting her lip is just something that she should do more often...

"Come on" I said and held her hand. "Wait! Let me do it! I'll try..." She said and stood up slowly. She went over to the window. "Wow..." She said. I walked slowly towards her and stood behind her. My hand was hooked around her neck. She held my arms. "I don't want this moment to fade ..." She muttered. "Bwoh?" I asked. "Ani, it's nothing!" She said. What did she say?

- Chan Mi -

When he hooked his arms around my neck, I felt so tense, something in me that will burst anytime. "I don't want this moment to fade ..." I muttered. "Bwoh?" He asked. "Ani, it's nothing!" I said. Woah, if he heard that, he would probably be like "What the hell?" . "Let's take a selca~" he said. "Aigo, you and your selcas. How many selca have you taken today? Hmmm one, two-" I said. "But this one's with you!" He whined. I smiled. "Okay, 1...2...3" he said. It turned out good even tho the lighting wasn't good. Soon, the Ferris wheel started moving. "Omo!" I shouted. He pulled me into his arms for the whole ride.
.

.

.
"Thank you Jiminie for today! It's something I haven't had for quite a long time with my bestfriend..." I said. "Hehe gwenchana! It's a fun day. We should do it again sometime" he said. I started thinking about Baek Hyun. They were both so alike, they were both idols and their personality is similar to each other. But something about Jimin makes him different than Baek Hyun ....

A/N

Derp. Is this chapter good? I've never written cute chapters like this but I definitely enjoyed it~ The feels. Hmm, should I change the story cover? I don't know. I will be updating a lot more because of school holidays here in Singapore. I've a lot of free time.

Please support me! Vote and comment~ Kamsamida~

~ Channie