Chapter 52

- Jimin -

"Ne, eomma?" I asked over the phone.

"Jimin ah, we're in Seoul. We need to discuss things with you."

"Like what?"

"I'd rather tell you in person."

"Um, sure."

"Wear proper clothes please. We'll see you later."

"Ne."

Why is she suddenly in Seoul? ._.

"Waeyo?" Channie asked. I shrugged.

"My parents are in town. They want to meet later."

"Isn't that good?"

"Ani. Well I guess so? Eish molla."

"Psh. Lets go and eat. I'm hungry." She said and intertwined her fingers with mine. I smiled as my heart started beating fast.

...

"I should bring you to meet my parents soon." I said as I sipped my drink. Channie choked.

"What? Are you kidding?"

"Ani. We've been dating for a long time already~ It's better that way."

"Nahhhh. I'll meet her soon but not now.."

"Tch."
.

.

.
I kissed Channie's forehead and bid her goodbye before leaving her. I had to go somewhere far away from here so I had to leave early. I had to wear a freaking tux =_= I gelled my hair up and wore my cologne. I quickly rushed out and drove away.

-

"Son!" (lmao) Appa said happily. Eomma smiled. They opened their arms wide for a hug. I smiled and hugged them tight. "Take a seat." Eomma said.

"How's business?" I asked.

"It's doing fine. Really good, in fact."

"Ah, I see. Why did you come back to Seoul?"

"We made a deal with a company. They're coming today. You know her."

"Dugu?"

"A girl."

"And so?"

"They're here!"

I turned around to find... Hana.

"Jimin, nice to see you again.." Mrs Kim said. I smiled and shook my head.

"So, is it official yet?" Mr Kim asked appa.

"Ani. I haven't announced it yet."

"Announce what?" Hana asked.

"Your engagement."

"BWOH?!" Hana and I shouted.

"Us?" Hana asked.

"Wae?!" I asked.

"We figured it would be better for our families since we're working together. When the both of you get married, you can both take over the company."

"This is my life! I'm not getting married to her!" I shouted.

"This isn't your decision."

"Bwoh?! Not my decision?! We're talking about the person I'm marrying for gods sake!"

"But the both of you used to love each other."

"Used to, eomma."

"I'm sorry Jimin but this is part of business. I'm sorry. Do you have any objections, Hana?"

"Ani." She replied happily.

"I'm not going to marry her."

"I told you you don't have a choice."

"I have a girlfriend. I don't love Hana anymore. Maybe if you were parents that actually cared about me, you would know about her." I said and stood up. I bowed and walked away.

"Park Jimin!" Eomma shouted. "If I don't see you home today, you're dead meat!" She shouted.

I walked slowly outside. There were tears forming suddenly. Why must I have a forced marriage? Why must it be me? How am I suppose to tell Chan Mi? I even met her mom...

...

"I'm home." I said softly and slammed the door.

"Yah don't slam the-" Jin hyung shouted but he stopped when he saw my eyes and myself.

"Wae? What happen? Are you that happy?" He asked. I shook my head and just walked slowly to my room. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes as tears dropped.

Is this how my marriage is going to be? Not with Channie but with Hana?

A/N

HOHOHO. How long has it been since I've updated? x) Sorry for that because I'm lazy and I started school. I'm actually more active publishing my Jungkook ff. Huhu. It has been way long since I've written a chapter so I forgotten the plot. But then I remembered it but it isn't that good. But still. I hope you enjoy!

~ Channie