Chapter 13

- Chan Mi -

"Im done eating unnie~" I said. She glared at me. "Arrasso arrasso!" I said. "Geez" I muttered. I saw Jimin trying to hold back his laughter. "Tsk!" I said and nudged his arm. "Bwoh?" He asked and gave me the ' what did I do ' look. I rolled my eyes and just went to the kitchen.

"Hehe mian Channieeee~" Jimin said as he hugged me from the back. My heart flutter. Calm down Channie. He's your bestfriend. Don't get tensed up! "Ne, ne. Arrasso!" I said. He chuckled. I smiled.

- Hyeoyeon -

"Yah guys! Don't you think they look cute?" I asked softly. They nodded without a doubt. Who wouldn't fall for him? Jimin is a perfectly perfect boy for Chan Mi, that stubborn little prick -_- I would have fallen for him if I hadn't met Hoseok ....

- Jimin -

"Do you need help?" I asked her as she washed the dishes. "Ani~" she said happily and smiled. Her smile makes my heart flutter. It's just really charming ...

"Yah!" She shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Tsk." I grinned. "I'll be outside~ Call me if you need help!" I said and walked away. I could see her smiling.

I went outside to find them chit chatting. "OMONA. PLEASE EAT YOUR BREAKFAST AND STOP TALKING HYUNGS, NOONA AND ... YOU" I shouted. They laughed. "Arrasso!" Jin hyung said and walked to the kitchen, followed by the rest. I looked out the window to find our apartment right opposite. "Oh?" I said to myself. I could see the dirty clothes piled up in a corner.

"Who are you looking at?" Channie asked surprising me. "Omo. You scared me!" I said and clutched my heart. She giggled. "Mianheeee~" she said and smiled. * Taehyung smile * "I'm just looking at our apartment right across" I said and pointed. She looked closely and gasped. "That's your apartment?! It's so dirtyyyy!" She said disbelief. I grinned. "It's a house filled with boys. What'd you expect?" I remarked. "Tsk" she said. "Okay, we'll wait for you downstairs!" Namjoon and Jin hyung said as they walked downstairs. "I'm going to get my bag. Wait for me~" Channie said. "I wanna see your room!" I said happily. She just rolled her eyes playfully. "It's messy!" She remarked before going in.

"Wahhhh! Channie, you have a huge room! And my dorm is right there!" I said and pointed to the window. She giggled. I walked around her room, looking throught her things. I'm curios! >< I saw a lot of picture frames until I saw one that caught my eye.

"Isn't this Baek Hyun sunbaenim?" I asked. "Oh? .... Yeah, it is. Wae?" She asked as she put her things into her bag. "Ani. His in your bias?" I asked. She smiled sadly. "Yeah, but he's my childhood bestfriend. Until he debuted, we hadn't met each other in a while. But we skyped and all, but it's all different, you know?" She said. I could pain in her eyes. She looked down and rubbed her eyes. She then shot up. "Kaja~" she said. I smiled and walked beside her. Was she crying?

- Chan Mi -

My heart broke into pieces as Jiminie held up the picture I took with Baek Hyun after he debuted.

~ FlashBack ~

"Omona oppa!" I shouted in happiness. He turned around to find me and unnie. "Chan Mi!" He shouted and ran to me. He hugged me and spinner me around. I giggled. "Congratulations~ I didn't know you can hit a high note!" I said and winked. He blushed. "Well, don't forget me once you're super famous! Don't forget me~" I said happily and hugged him. "I won't" he whispered.

~ End ~

I sighed. Look what happened now, Baek Hyun. I really hope that you remember me despite your famous life...

"Yeah, but he's my childhood bestfriend. Until he debuted, we hadn't met each other in a while. But we skyped and all, but it's all different, you know?" I said. He nodded. I looked down as I rubbed my tears that was escaping. Why am I still waiting? "Kaja~" I said and tried to smile as happily as I could. He nodded and we went downstairs.

"Yah, what took you so long?" Unnie asked. I looked into her eyes. "Omo..." She said softly. "Waeyo?" Hoseok asked. "A-ani! Just a moment~" she said and went towards me. "Are...are you okay?" She asked. I smiled sadly. "I'm sure Baek Hyun will call you soon... You just have to wait" she said and winked. What? Is she hinting at me about something? Aish.

In the car, I was exceptionally quiet. I listened to my own songs with my phone. I looked out the window while the rest were singing and talking happily.

Sigh, where are you Baek Hyun? I miss you..

A/N

Hehe annyeong~ Another short update. I decided to write short chapters if I updated two times a day. I just did recently, earlier on. It's the third update actually ><

I just finished reading a Jungkookie fan-fiction and it brought me to tears. It really is touching. And did you guys heard recently about the hate Hopie got? Aigo, those bitches. They aren't even fans :< Sorry for cursing heh.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading~ This is a fan-fiction that I've gotten a lot of support from yay :> I'm updating this also because of the reads. 10 reads is enough for me because I know someone is reading my story. Or at least I think so. :|

Please vote and comment ^_^ please do! Kamsamida ~

~ Channie