Chapter 19

- Bomi -

"Look at her, clinging onto Jimin" I said in disgust. Chan Mi looked at me and giggled. "You can't deny a fact, can you?" I said and she laughed.

Muwon is such a bitch. There's a long history between us and I just hope that it doesn't happen again.
She's changed so much.
.

.

.
"Hey, can I eat lunch with you? Tiffany isn't here and I'm lonely" I said and pouted. "I'm a replacement?" Chan Mi asked without emotions. I looked at her wide-eyed. "A-Ani! It's just um-" I stammered. "Tsk. I'm just kidding~" she chirped. "Yah pabo!" I shouted and hit her. "Appo!" She shouted. Then, we burst out laughing.

"Annyeong~" Jimin said happily as he walked towards Chan Mi. She looked at him and just smiled. "Lets go~" he said and interlocked his arms with hers. I gasped. Isn't Muwon and him dating?

"Arrasso! Come on Bomi~" she said and did what Jimin did. He pouted. "You ignored me! Yah!" He shouted as we walked out, leaving him. I giggled. "You guys are adorableeee~" I cooed. "Yah! I don't like him" she said, blushing. "Then, why are you blushing?" I asked her. I giggled. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me~" I said as we giggled.
I just followed where Chan Mi was going to.

"Annyeonghaesayo~" I said and bowed to BTS. We were eating at a secured restaurant. "Annyeong~" Jin said. I squealed. "Are you...a fangirl?!" Chan Mi asked. "Just a fan~" I said and she just laughed. "Sit down, sit down" Namjoon said. His voice is even deeper in person. *.*

- Chan Mi -

"Noona, wheres Jimin?" Jungkook asked. I was about to answer when he came, panting. "Im..im here! Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Im 2 years older than you! I'm your hyung!" He said catching his breath. We burst out laughing. "Ah..mian hyung~" Jungkook said with aeygo. I just pinched his cheek softly.

- Taehyung -

Chan Mi looked so cute as she pinched his cheeks. I really want to seat beside her but she barely even give me a glance.

"Oppa! Are you okay?" Chan Mi asked me. I shook my head. "Ani, gwenchana~" I said.

She called me oppa again. My heart...its beating faster...this was the way I felt when I liked Bomi..

- Chan Mi -

"Yah. Channie. Why don't you call me oppa? :<" Jimin asked me pouting. I could see Bomi smiling as she looked at us. I turned and glared at her. She just giggled.

"Because I don't want too."

"Tsk. Then what do you call me? I wanna feel special." He pouted. Ugh. So. Adorable.

"I'll call you Jiminie."

"Aniiii! They all call me that!" He whined.

I glared at him. He pouted. "I call you...pabo!" I said and started laughing. "Yah!" He shouted and tickled me.

"S-s-stop!" I managed to shout from laughing. "Yah! Kids! You better start eating! You have 30 minutes more to finish your food!" Jin shouted. We looked down. "Mianhe, eomma!" We said in unison. We then glared at each other.

"Kyeopta~ You guys are like a couple!" Bomi said and Namjoon nodded his head, agreeing. "Aniiii!" We whined. They started to laugh.
.

.

.
"Bye guys~ See you later!" Jimin shouted as they drove off. Bomi pulled my wrist. "Come on! We're almost late!" She said and Jimin ran with us.

Luckily the class haven't started. The instructor was just using her phone. Soon enough after we settled down, we started to dance.

"Arrasso! That's enough for today. I will be picking 4 girls that will be performing for the Christmas Ball next Friday."

He called out 4 girls; "Tiffany, Da Ran, Bomi and Chan Mi. Please see me at the end of the class."

Bwoh?! Me? Dancing? What? No! Bomi looked at me, shocked. After the whole class for dismissed, we went and met up with the instructor.

He told us that we will be dancing to Darling by Girl's Day. It was the pop and hippy song. I heard once, it's bubbly. He also said that we were to meet him every day for 2 hours or so to practice. We nodded and got dismissed. (He knew Tiffany isn't present btw)

"Kaja!" Bomi said happily as she interlocked her arm. We walked nosily to the mall. We sang loudly and shouted like nobody's business. But that's what best friends are for.

Best friends don't let each other do stupid things without one another.

And soon came the mall...where we shopped for...dresses.

A/N

Heh. The story is getting a lot more reads over the past few days. Thank Ü all so much!!¡ ^_^

Please vote and comment your opinions~ Kamsamida ^•^

~ Channie