Chapter 22

- Chan Mi -

"Hyung! Lets go already!" Namjoon whined. We've been playing Dance Central for hours. "You dont like my house?" i asked and pouted. "A-ani! I just..its because...hyunggggg!" he whined. I giggled. "Yoongi! You should go! Majoon doesnt like my house" i said and pouted. I could hear him saying "Aish" and becoming frustrated. I giggled. "Arrasso~ Come on" he said. I looked at Namjoon. "Channieeee~ Mianhe. I love your house! I just want to go and do our errands because its getting late!" he said and pointed to the window. I laughed. "Yah! Hyung! Only i can call her that!" Jimin shouted as he danced. My heart fluttered when he said that. "Tsk. Whatever!" Namjoon said. I giggled as i started to blush. 

"Annyeong~" they said and walked out of my apartment. I waved and smiled. And soon, I was alone with Jimin. 

.

.

.

After i showered, i went outside to find Jimin shirtless. I could see his toned abs. Oh so beautiful. I gulped. I couldnt move. Jimin gave me his eye smile. "You like what'chu see?" he said and winked. I closed my eyes, hoping he would change into some clothes. I really couldnt move. My brain could'nt function properly. Like, what did I just see? Soon, i felt warm hands wrapping around my waist. I was startled. "Why are you so shy.." Jimin whispered huskily. My heart started to beat faster. "Jimin, move.." i said softly alothough i really didnt want him too. "Open your eyes.." he said in a husky voice. Oh my god, he's driving me crazy. Suddenly, i felt his lips brushing against mine. Oh my god..

"CHANNIE!" Jimin shouted. "B-bwoh?" i asked, startled. That was all a dream? Why does it feel so real? Oh my god, i must be crazy. Dreaming about Jimin when he's in the same room as me. "D-did i sleep talk?" i asked. I was panicking. I sleep talk whenever im really tired or when im dreaming about someone I like.. "A-ani" he said. I nodded. I sighed in relieve. It would be awkward as hell if he knew i was dreaming about him..

- Jimin -

She said my name when she was sleeping.. was she dreaming about me? Argh. I want to know..

I sat beside her as she rubbed her eyes. She looked so cute. "Where am i going to sleep tonight?" i asked with a grin. I wanted to sleep in her room. "Not in my room, of course" she said. "Channieeeee! I hate sleeping alone!" i whined. She giggled. "Too bad!" she said and stuck her tongue out. I chuckled. She's so cute ><

I wrapped my arms around her, hoping that she would lean her head onto my chest. I waited until she did. I didnt know why im so happy. "What should we do?" she asked. I shrugged. "Let's watch a sad movie! Miracle in cell no. 7!" i said. She looked at me with a blank expression. "Isnt it a sad movie? I dont want to embarrass myself" she said. I chuckled. "Gwenchana~ Come on let's watch it!" .

.

.

.

She decided to lay down, diagonally, so i decided to do the same. She leaned her head onto my chest and i layed behind her. I could hear her sniffling in the middle of the movie. I snickered. She looked at me with red eyes. She pouted. "See, im embarrasing myself" she said. I laughed. "Gwenchana!" i said and turned her head. I played with her hair as she cried. 

-

Finally, the end! I admit i did cry a little but it wasnt obvious! Channie sat up and turned to me with a smirk. "I could feel your tear-drops you know" she said. Bwoh? She-she can?! Ah shit! There goes my manly image. I blushed and she laughed.

It was getting late and we decide to just sit by the fire-place while drinking hot chocolate.

"So, Channie. Who are you going to go with to the ball?" i asked. "Im going alone. Its not a big deal" she said. I nodded. "But who would you want to go with?" i asked. "Just..someone. He's going with someone else" she said. Probably Taehyung. 

.

.

.

- Chan Mi -

We finally decided to go to bed. Jimin insisted on sleeping in my room so whatever. But i do want him to be with me..

I sat down on the bed, applying my moisturizer when suddenly he took off his shirt, using a singlet. I could see his toned abs from the mirror. He caught me staring at looked at me straight in the eyes, smirking. He walked towards me. "Im only using a singlet and youre already staring..." he whsipered huskily. That made me get goosebumps. Oh lord, why?! "Tsk. Go awayyyy" i said and stood up. He just snickered and gave me his eye smile. 

"Channie! Can i sleep beside you??" he asked as soon as the lights were switched off. "Waeyo?" I asked. "Because I feel lonely. Kookie is always beside me" he said. "Arrasso" i said and sighed. "Yay!" he said to himself.

I felt his presence when he put his arm on my waist. I shivered. "Are you cold?" he asked. i nodded. He pulled up the blankets and tucked me in. "There" he said to himself. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world...but he isnt mine..

A/N

Heyyy~ Enjoy this chapter! I hope it gives you the feels :/ It did for me but not that much. Hehe, okay. Vote and comment please~ Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie