Chapter 51

- Chan Mi -

"Eomma?" i asked sleepily as i rubbed my neck. There was a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. "Eommaaaa~" i called out again. 

"Oh? Is unnie awake?"

"Molla. What'chu cooking?"

"Food."

"Eish -_-"

"You have school today, right?"

"Oh."

"Well, go and shower and eat breakfast."

"Mmmm, kk."

I walked to the bathroom lazily and took a hot and warm shower. I came out and changed into my school uniform which we sadly had to wear starting from today :< I wore my varsity over it since the weather is still cold. 

...

I put my headphones on and walked to school in silence. When suddenly Jimin jumped out of nowhere.

"Oh MY FUC-"

"No cursing."

"Tsk. Why'd you do that? You scared the shit out of me, gosh."

"It was my motive anyways."

"Yah!"

"Hehe. Come on." He interwined our fingers. I continued listening to my music. I could see Jimin looking at me whenever i mouth the lyrics of the song. I turned to him and blinked. 

"Bwoh?"

"Its quiet."

"Im listening to music. So its not really for me."

"Let me hear it!"

"Do you have your headphones?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"Use it to listen to music idiot -_- Dont you have a phone?"

"I want to listen to what your listening~"

"Eish. Give me your headphones."

"Here."

I took out a thing that you can connect so that two people can listen to the same music without sharing headphones. 

"Wah daebak. Where'd you get that?"

"Mark."

"Bwoh?"

"Mark gave it."

"Oh.."

I chuckled. We walked in to find everyone looking at us. I walked straight to the locker. Why were they even staring anyways? Tch. I was putting some books into my locker when suddenly Hana slammed my locker and it hit my hand. She slammed it so hard. My finger was bleeding a little.

"Yah!"

"Woops. My hand slipped."

I pushed her and she fell. 

"Woops. My hand slipped." I mocked her. She stood up and walked away. I chuckled to myself. 

"What happened to your hand?" Jimin asked out of nowhere.

"Hana."

"Bwoh? Hana? Why would she do that?"

"Molla."

"Gwenchana?"

"Yeah. I'll just go and wash it up. See you in class."

He nodded and walked away. Ugh. Why must she even appear in my life?

A/N

Vote and comment! ^_^

~ Channie