Chapter 20

- Chan Mi -

I sat outside waiting for Bomi to come out of the dressing room. She came out with a cream peach colour dress that showed her curves. The dress was around her mid-thighs and i thought it looked pretty good on her. She came out looking like a princess. She twirled around. "Waaaah! Its so pretty on you~" i said. She smiled and blushed. "So, i should buy this one or the other?" she asked. I nodded eagerly. "Arrasso!~ Now, lets find you a dress!" she said. I groaned. 

We went to little boutique called Le Petite. It had all sorts of dresses that made Bomi squealed. "How about this?" she asked for the 19th time, showing me all sorts of dresses. But, this one caught my eye. I gasped and Bomi giggled. "Its so pretty!" i said. She smiled. "Go and try!" she said and ushered me into the dressing room. I looked into the mirror after i changed. It was a black, shimmery dress that was also mid-thighs length. The sleeves were lace that was around my elbow. I went out to find Bomi gasping. She walked around me as i waddled like a penguin. "Youre so pretty!" she said and nodded. "Lets get this!" she said. I laughed. Wasnt i suppose to call the shots? Pft. 

After soon, we went for shoe and bag shopping. Well Bomi went and i just followed. But in the end, i did got a pair of new shoes x)

Bomi got black heels that she almost falled because it was a little too high for her but she still got it anyways. I got mid height black wedges to match with my dress. I was just going to use my unnie's purse so i didnt buy any purse. I rather spend my money on food because

Food.

Is.

Bae.

.

.

.

"Nyaaaah~ Today is such a fun day~" Bomi squealed as we walked to our homes. She stayed the a few blocks away from the building i stay. I nodded eagerly. "Yeah~ I really hope we can do it again, somehow~" i said. She just giggled. "Annyeong~" I said as i walked into the building. 

"Im home!" i shouted. Unnie came out of the room and gasped. "Wow, you went shopping? For dresses?" she said in shock. You see, i go shopping but i only go shoe shopping. I dont go for clothes shopping only if im with unnie or someone. I smiled and nodded. "Unnie! Who should i ask to go with me to the ball? Jakkaman! Is Hoseok taking you?" i asked smirking. She blushed. "How did you know? And you should take Jimin!" she said. "A-ani..he propbably is taking Muwon" i said. "Muwon? Who's she?" she asked. "They like each other" i said and shrugged. She nodded. "Well, you should go alone! I mean, its not a bad thing, you dont have to worry about matching outfits and that" she said. I giggled. "Yeah! Thats not a bad idea~" i said. 

.

.

.

- Jimin -

I want to take Channie but Muwon wants me to go with her... 

I should just go with Muwon. Yeah. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouted. "Bwoh?" i said and frowned. He chuckled. "Are you taking noona?" he asked. I shook my head. "Waeyo?!" he shouted. "Tsk. Lower your voice down, pabo!" i hissed. The hyungs were asleep and so was Tae tae. I wondered if he was taking her to the ball. "Who are you taking then?" he asked. "Muwon" i said and smiled sadly. He looked at me disgusted. "You have no taste!" he said and went to bed. Bwoh? No taste? Muwon is pretty. 

But Channie is prettier.

Omona. What is my mind thinking? Ugh.

A/N

Annyeong~ Eeeee, today is the MAMA Awards~ Excited~ Did you see Namjoon's hair? iTS RED T.T And Jimin looks perf as ever ^_^ And Jungkook. And the whole of BTS. ASDFG THE FEELS. 

Im currently editing my other fan-fiction, You're My (BTS Jungkook) Its previously an EXO one but i decided to change it. Should I post the first chapter???

Hheehee, vote and comment your opinion~ Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie

P.S: Im the 2nd author of @XIUHANBAE's Baekhyun fan-fiction :)