Chapter 17

- Jimin -

Hmmm, I wonder where Channie went. Was she home safe? I couldn't stop thinking about her, why?! Ugh. "A penny for your thoughts oppa?" Muwon asked sweetly. I smiled. "Ani... Um Muwon ah?" I asked. "Jakkaman oppa! Call me Muwonnie~" she said with aeygo. I smiled. "Muwonnie~ You like me..?" I asked softly. She looked straight into my eyes and smiled. "Ne oppa...I just realized it.." She said shyly. I did feel my heart rate getting faster but I wasn't getting that spark anymore..

- Chan Mi -

We went to the park which was cooling. The wind blew softly as we walked along the shore. "Ahhhh, this is so nice~" Taehyung said. I nodded. "I hope it'll snow soon! I'm excited for Christmas~" I squealed. He chuckled. "Kyeopta~" he said, making me blush. There was a man selling snow cones instead of ice-cream. "Omo...I want that!" I said to Taehyung. "I'll buy for you.." He said making me smile, "But, you have to call me oppa~". I pouted. "Wae!" I said. He laughed. "Arrasso. Oppaaaa. Get me that please~" I said with aeygo. He covered his eyes. "Too cute" he said. I giggled. He ordered blueberry for the both of us. "Mmmm, delicious~" I said as I licked it. He smiled his unique smile, making my heart flutter.

-

We decided to go home since it was around 6 o'clock already. We walked together, with my hands still interlocked with his. I don't know, I have this habit. I've been doing it ever since I was in elementary school x)

"I enjoyed today, jeongmal. I hope we'll get to spend time together like this~" he said. I blushed. "Hehe ne. I really did too~ I'll see you later!~" I said. He nodded. "Jakkaman!" He shouted and pulled my wrist, making us closer than ever. He pecked my cheek. I blushed. "Okay, now you can go~" he said with his smile. I smiled and waved.

- Jimin -

What..what did I just see? There was this feeling in me suddenly...like jealousy.. Ani! Why am I jealous? I should be happy for them, right? I took a deep breath. I just sent Muwon home. She's really pretty.. But Channie's prettier. Wait what?
.

.

.
"I'm home~" I said. "Oh?" Jin hyung said. He was preparing food. But he was packing them into containers. "Wae are you-" I said when he cut me off. "We're going to accompany Chan Mi. Hyeoyeon said she'll not be home until around 1am because she has a really important meeting with someone and she's going for a midnight walk with Hoseok" he said. I nodded slowly. "Is everyone going?" I asked. He nodded. I went to the room to get changed.

I saw Taehyung and Jungkook still getting ready. I smirked. They must be excited to meet her. Aren't you? Ani! Ugh why is my mind thinking about this irrelevant matters? I sighed loudly and just wore a black tshirt and a varsity over it. I just put a little wax on my hair. * Justin B hair * (sorry, I really think he looks amazingly hot when he has that hairstyle x)) I put a little amount of perfume and walked out. "Arrasso. Kaja!" Yoongi hyung shouted.

- Chan Mi -

Blurrgh. Another boring night. Without unnie at home is just so quiet. I decided to sing my favorite songs on the karaoke thingy that unnie bought recently. I played Ailee Don't touch me. The song is beautiful. Her vocals is another thing. It's all perfection.

~ When you say you love me, it's such a typical lie
The repeating fights, gotta go I say good bye
You meet other girls but tell me that you slept at home
Please just go

What do you want? Why are you holding my hand?
Just be yourself and find another girl, leave
Leaving you will be good for me
Get out Get out Get out Get out what you want

Don't touch me because I'm getting goosebumps
Don't call my name because I don't wanna hear it
What do you know? You don't love me
I don't need you so go away, far away
Don't touch me

I won't go back to you
I don't love you
I'm out! I'm out!

Don't say you're sorry, don't try to explain
That's enough now, stop before I scream

Oh stupid, think about it, are you that slow?
You will regret losing me who shines
Let go of my hand, I don't wanna see you
Get out Get out Get out Get out let me go!

Don't touch me because I'm getting goosebumps
Don't call my name because I don't wanna hear it
What do you know? You don't love me
I don't need you so go away, far away
Don't touch me

I won't go back to you
I don't love you
I'm out! I'm out!

I said a whole bunch of thorny words
And perfectly turned away
But why do tears keep filling my eyes?
Get out Get out Get out Get out let me go!

My heart aches but love is over
You can deny it but it's already over
Now forget me and forget the past
I hope you'll be happy in your own way
Don't touch me

I'm out! I'm out! ~

- Jimin -

We were all outside her house when we heard her singing. We gasped in amaze when she hit the high note. It was perfect. "Wow..." Namjoon hyung said in amaze. Jungkook chuckled. "Knock the door already" Taehyung said. "Tsk, be patient you twerp" Yoongi hissed. I laughed. "Excited to see your girlfriend aye?" Jin asked Taehyung with a wink. He kept quiet and blushed. Is it true? They're...they're dating?

"Annyeongggg noonaaaa~" Jungkook chirped happily. "Bwoh? Wae are you guys here?" She asked. "To accompany you~" he said sweetly. She smiled and ruffled his hair. "Arrasso. Come in~" she said and smiled. Oh, that smile...

- Chan Mi -

I smiled warmly at all of them as they walked in one by one. As soon as Jimim entered, there was a mix of emotions. Hatred, jealousy and .... love. I smiled at him, earning it back.
.

.

.
After we ate Jin's amazingly delicious home-made food, we decided to play truth or dare. We put a little bottle in the middle and Yoongi started to spin it. "Jimin!" He shouted when the bottle pointed to him. He grinned. "Um..truth!" He said. "Hmmm..oh! I heard that you and Muwon are getting closer! Tell the truth!" He said. Muwon. Shin Muwon. I hated to hear Jimin and Muwon together but it's just the cold, hard truth..

"Ummm. She..um...we..wait! Hyung! How did you know this?" He asked. "I have my ways.." Yoongi said, smirking. We laughed. "Arrasso! She likes me.." He said. Don't you like her? How about you?" Jin asked. He hesitated to answer. "I..um..I guess I like her.." He said softly. I felt like I got stabbed in my stomach. Will they really be together? They will be, won't they? After all they liked each other...

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Bwoh?" I asked startled. They burst out laughing because I got startled. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" I said, smirking. "Who's the trusted person here?" He asked me, "Ani, who do you trust the most here?". I gulped. It's Jimin. "Jiminie.." I said.

"I dare you to kiss him."

A/N

Vote and comment your opinions please!~ Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie