Chapter 24

- Jimin -

Should I? I do like Channie but i also like Muwon..

~ FlashBack ~

* Just after they arrived class

Channie is so pretty when she dances. I smiled to myself as she tried the dance steps. When Muwon came to me

"Jimin oppa, i was thinking..." she said when i interrupted. "That you want me to be your boyfriend?" i joked. Her eyes lit up. "How did you know that was what i was going to ask you?!" she asked happily. "B-Bwoh?" i asked. She smiled sweetly. "Will you?" she asked and smiled warmly. I smiled too but i dont know... 

~ End ~

I sat in the boys locker room, waiting for Taehyung. "Jimin?" Taehyung called out. "Oh?" i asked and stood up. "I cant find Channie so" i said. He nodded. "Probably with Tiffany and Bomi..." he trailed off. "Are..are you over Bomi?" i asked. "Mianhe i asked that, I really-" i said when he replied. "I guess so. Gwenchana, im okay" he replied with his smile. I grinned and we went out of the locker room to eat.

.

.

.

"Yah. Jimin. Muwon and her little girl group keeps looking at you" Taehyung whispered. "Bwoh?!" i shout-whsipered. He shrugged. I turned around to see Muwon looking at me with a smile. I smiled and just turned around. I could hear them squealing. I chuckled. "Whats going on with you and her?" he asked. "She wants me to be her boyfriend" i answered. He smirked. "Becareful" he replied. What? Whats that suppose to mean?

After lunch, we head back to the studio. We had a free period. Like finally~

- Chan Mi -

Our instructer brought us to the dressing room where there were three outfits to be chosen. She smiled at us. "Why are there only three outfits? Isnt Da Ran performing too?" Tiffany asked. The innstructer shook her head. "She's moving to the States this week and she cant attend the ball" she said, "So, i've decided to let you girls sing and dance to Holler by TTS. Its an energetic song and im pretty sure the students will enjoy singing to it. And since all of you are in vocal, originally, we will let you sing." "Bwoh?!" we all shouted in unison. The instruter chuckled. "Arrasso, i wont let you choose yourselves. There are three girls in TTS, Tiffany, Taeyeon and also Seohyun. Okay, Tiffany will be Tiffany, Taeyeon will be Chan Mi and Bomi will be Seohyun" she said, passing the outfits to us. Our outfits were red and checkered. I looked at myself in the mirror, holding up the suspenders beside me. Im wearing a dress identical to the suspenders. But, i really dont want to use it :< But i've no choice. 

.

.

.

After 2hours of intesive training of vocals and dancing, we finally got it right. It was tiring but definetly fun. "Bye~" i said to them. They were going to get food but i just want to go home. 

As i walked out, i saw Taehyung sleeping on the bench. "Oh?" i said to myself in surprise. Whats he doing there?

"Tae Tae?" I called out. I poked his cheek.