Chapter 15

- Chan Mi -

I woke up feeling excited. I had butterflies in my stomach. I guess because Jimin was sending me to school? Sigh, I really do like him...

As usual, before I shower, I'd check my phone. There was a message from a number that I didn't know. The message said : Are you Lee Chan Mi? I was curious who was that. I replied with a yes.

Unknown: Omo! This is Baekhyunnie <3
Me: Bwoh? Hah, you're kidding right?
Unknown: Ani! Chan Mi, it took me a long time to get your number back...
I burst into tears out of a sudden.
Me: Wae? You did have my number, didn't you? I texted you multiple times but you didn't reply...
Baekhyunnie: It's because my manager took our phones away. He said we had to change our numbers
Me: Why didn't you put my number in?
Baekhyunnie: You know me, I'm forgetful! Mianhe..
Me: Gwenchana. I'll get going now. I need to get ready for school.
Baekhyunnie: Are you sure you're okay? Jebal, mianhe!
Me: Ani, gwenchana! I'm okay, don't worry :)
Baekhyunnie: I'll visit you and noona soon. Just wait :)

I didn't know what to reply. I guess I was a little mad that he could at least tell me beforehand with his old phone number and say he's changing his number, right? Ugh, I'm a little pissed. But who am I to be pissed at an idol? I sighed loudly and went on to shower.

I decided to use a sleeveless top and wore a varsity jacket over it because it was getting colder here. I wore my grey sweatpants and my normal shoes.

"Unnie? You're awake?" I asked. She was sitting there, watching tv. She smiled warmly at me. "Ne. Are you okay? I heard you crying.." She said. I smiled sadly. "Baekhyun..he texted me" I said. "Great!" She said, "Right?". "I guess so.." I said.

- Hyeoyeon -

It was a little clear that Chan Mi didn't like him anymore. He should have treasure her while he could..

~ FlashBack ~

"Noona...who does Chan Mi um... like?" He asked me out of the blue. I looked at him puzzled. "Waeyo?" I asked. "You...like her?" I asked slowly. He looked down and nodded. "Don't tell her! Jebal!" He said. I nodded and smiled. "I won't... I promise."

~ End ~

I could see why she was not that happy when he texted her. I mean, she been waiting for almost one year for him to text her! Like, I don't understand why she is so resistant to call him than waiting for a message. But hey, i guess it's called a first love syndrome? It's your first love and her own bestfriend that left her for almost a year so who can blame her for not letting go that fast right?

- Chan Mi -

"Bye unnie!~" I chirped as I wore my shoes. I was so excited to meet Jimin. She came towards me and waited until I wore my shoes. "Be home safe~ I won't be home early today. I have something to attend" she said. I nodded and smiled. "Arrasso~ saranghae~" I said and hugged her. She kissed my forehead and I walked out. She was just like my eomma I guess...

As soon as I step a foot out of the building, it was freezing! I rubbed my hands together. "Take care!~" the security man said. "Ne!" I said and bowed. I smiled and walked towards Jimin.

"Annyeong~" I said. My heart was beating fast. "How long have you been here?" I asked. "Just a while" he said and stood up. "Jakkaman! I want to tie my hair" I said. "Ani! Let your hair go. You look pretty enough" he said. I blushed. Did he say that I was pretty? /squeals/ I feel weird. Extremely weird.

He put his arm over my shoulder gently and we walked together. "It's freezing" I said and rubbed my hands together. "Yeah~ Christmas is coming so it'll be colder soon" he said. "I can't even take the coldness now, how am I to survive the coming weather?!" I said. He chuckled. He pulled me closer. "Warmer?" He asked. My heart fluttered. I smiled. "N-ne.." I said.

As soon as we reached school, it was warmer because there was a heater. "Ahhhh~" I said, "So much warmer!". Jimin just smiled. "See you~" he said. I nodded and he walked away. "Annyeong~~" Bomi said with Tiffany beside. "Annyeong~" I greeted and smiled. The three of us walked towards the dance studio and waited for the rest of the class to assemble.

"Bomi, is Muwon nice?" I asked. Tiffany looked at me, disgusted. "Ani! She's vicious. She loves to act sexy and pretty in front of boys and be nice but when she's with us, girls, she's a bitch!" She shouted. Bomi and I laughed. I looked at Bomi. She nodded. "Yeah. She's rude. Like super rude" she said. I nodded. "There's rumors saying she likes Jimin from BTS" Tiffany said. "Bwoh?!" I shouted. She nodded. "Ne. Waeyo?" She asked. "A-Ani! I'm just...surprised" I said. She smiled and turned away.
.

.

.
Soon class started. We were taught the dance steps. "Arrasso. Do you guys get it?" The instructer asked. We nodded and say yes together. I guess Tiffany was right. Muwon was flirting with all the boys. Did I mention Jimin? No?

She was so .... Ugh. I can't even describe. Like a slut I guess. There suddenly was hatred when I saw her flirting. I feel like just punching her face. But who am I kidding? Jimin likes her, she likes Jimin. I guess they'll be happy together...
.

.

.
The last period was a free period. So, Bomi, Tiffany and I decided to just relax and use our phones. I texted Baek Hyun.

Me: Is this really you?
Baekhyunnie: Ne. FaceTime me if you don't believe :)

I quickly excused myself and went outside to try and FaceTime him. "Annyeong~" Baekhyun chirped happily as soon as my face appeared. I was in awe. It really is you.. "Chan Mi?" He called out. I cried. Yes, I cried. "Chan Mi! Don't cry!" He said in panic. I dried up my tears and smiled. "I miss you Baekhyunnie" I said. He smiled. "I miss you too. I wish I was there with you" he said sweetly. I smiled. "Yah! Don't you miss me?!" Jongin shouted. He appeared on the screen. "Jongin!" I shouted. He was my sister's first love. They weren't together but they liked each other. He grinned. "How's life there? How's school? What's your courses?" He asked, bombarding me with questions. I giggled. "It's great here, it's great. I met new friends and some of your dongsaengs. And it's music~" I replied. He nodded and smirked. "Music aye? I see. We have to go now! I wish we could talk longer!" He said and pouted. I giggled. "Oppa, don't do that!" I said.

- Jimin -

Channie excused herself for awhile and went outside. Waeyo? I was curious. Suddenly, Muwon approached me. "Annyeong~" she said and smiled sweetly. Shit, she's talking to me? "Annyeong.." I said. She smiled. "Sit down with me~" she said and grabbed my arm. I got butterflies in my stomach, but they're not the same as what Channie gives...

After a few minutes of talking, I excused myself and went outside to see Channie holding out her phone. " Oppa, don't do that!" She said and giggled. She looked so happy. Who was she chatting with? "Arrasso, take care. Saranghae!~" she said and smiled. Saranghae? To who? Why am I so worked up? Ugh. I was pissed somehow.

I quickly went into the class and talked to Muwon to get Channie of my mind. "Oppaaaa~ Do you want to go out this Friday?" She asked cutely. I smiled. "Arrasso!" I said and she held my hand. I can't get Channie off my mind...

- Chan Mi -

I came back into the class, smiling. "Waeyo?" Bomi asked. I shook my head. "Ani.." I said softly. I turned to look at Jimin to see him smiling at Muwon. My blood started boiling. I started to get jealous. Oh lord, why? Why must it be me to fall in love with Jimin? They liked each other... I don't think I even stand a chance...
.

.

.
A/N

Ooooo, Baekhyunnie & Kai appeared~ And Jimin got jealous?? Whatttt :O Hehe, I'm so lame. I hope you've been enjoying this story. I'm sorry if you didn't :c . I'll try my best ^_^ I've received a lot more reads faster than my previous book. I love it ><

BTS is coming to Singapore in 2 weeks time. Two freaking weeks. Well, 1 week more after today. Sigh. I really wish i could meet them :< Mnet MAMA awards is this Wednesday! So excited to see the boys perform, live! Virtually, actually. They'll be doing the red-carpet thingy tho. But I'll watch everything :>
Arrasso, I'm sorry for telling you guys these useless info.

Vote and comment what you think about this please! ^_^ Kamsamida~

~ Channie