Chapter 18

"Bwoh?!" Jimin and I shouted. The rest of the members snickered. I glared at them and they kept quiet. "Hehe noona, im just kidding~ Saranghaeeee~" Jungkook said with aeygo. "Yah! Pabo!" Jimin shouted and tackled him playfully. "Appo appo!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin hit his head. I giggled. "Fine, do you want another dare or?" Namjoon asked. "Fine, i'll pick truth.." i said. He chuckled. "Arasso. If you were to like someone in BTS, who would it be?" he asked. I looked at him in amaze. "Its truth, so dont lie."

- Jimin -

I didnt know why but i wanted it to be me.

Please be me

Please be me

Please be me

"It will have to be..." she said, stopping. "Who?" i asked impatiently. She glared at me and i just grinned. "You."

Me?

Wait, me?

OMO MEEEE!

I was going to smile widely but i tried not to. "Yah! Just admit you're happy" Yoongi hyung hissed. I chuckled. She looked at me, smiling. My heart was beating faster. I started to blush. "Are you blushing, hyung?" Jungkook asked me with a smirk. "A-ani!" i said and looked down. I could see Channie looking at me, smiling. I couldnt help but smile.

- Chan Mi -

That was so. Omo. Its so weird. Jimin started smiling as if the world ended. It was so cute.

.

.

.

After playing truth or dare, it was already 11 o'clock. Time passes by quickly when youre having fun, right? We decided to watch a movie. We switched off the lights and gathered around the sofas. I gave a blanket to share with someone because our apartment didnt have a heater. "Channieee~ SIt here with mee~" Jimin called out. I smiled. I wanted to cuddle with him..

"Here~" he said and put the blanket over me and him. He put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer. I was blushing furiously but it was dark, so no one can see it. Lucky.

We decided to watch a horror movie because since Hoseok wasnt here.

The story was hella creepy, it made me scream a few times, making them startle. I giggled and apologised. Soon, there was another creepy part.

"Omona!" i shouted silently and hugged Jimin.

- Jimin -

She suddenly hugged me. I smiled. Kyeopta. I pulled her closer to me slowly and she gladly moved. My heart was beating alot more faster when she rested her head on my chest.

Slowly, she became silent. "Waaaah~ That was scary!" Taehyung shouted. "Ani. Its scary because Chan Mi kept screaming!" Yoongi hyung said. We laughed. I looked down to Channie. She was sleeping. And her hand was around my waist while her head was on my chest.

"Aw. Shes sleeping~" Namjoon hyung said. I smiled. "Yeah.." i said softly and moved her bangs out of her face. She looked so peaceful. And her hands was around my waist so i couldnt move.

"Oppa! Dont leave me..." she muttered with her eyes closed. They looked at me, shocked. "Fine, we'll stay here for the night." Jin said. I smiled. I was kind of happy to have her beside me. I could feel her grip tighten when i moved. I wonder what she's dreaming about...

.

.

.

- Chan Mi -

I woke up to find Jimin sleeping as my hands were around his waist. I smiled as my heart flutter. It was already 7 o'clock. I slowly untangled myself and stood up. The whole BTS was sleeping peacefully. I giggled. They looked so cute.

"Unnie?" i called out and knocked her door. She was still sleeping. With Hoseok in the room. "Omo" i said to myself and giggled. They're so cuteeee~ I wonder if they got together already.

"Why are you giggling?" Taehyung asked me. "Omona!" i shouted. He scared the shit out of me. He smiled his smile. I hit him. "You scared me pabo!" i said. He grinned. "Mianhee~" he said doing aeygo. He's so adorable when he does aegyo ><

.

.

.

Soon after we all have gotten ready for school, we ate breakfast and head to school.

-

"Annyeong~" I said to Bomi who was sitting down. "Annyeong~ Im so excited for today~" she squealed. I nodded and smiled.

The teacher made an annoucement first before starting dance. "Attention all! There will be the Chirstmas Ball next Friday at 8pm. To those who wants to help out for the decoration, please meet Ms.Kim after lessons. Please remember to bring your dates! Kamsamida~" She said. The class cheered. I smiled, not knowing what was happening. I looked at Jimin who had Muwon clinging onto his arm. I rolled my eyes, clearly annoyed with what she's doing. "Oooo, lets go for dress shopping later!" Bomi squealed. I smiled because she was so excited. But theres only one question that was on my mind.

Who's going to be my date? :<

A/N

Annyeong~ Sorry for the errors! I have been receiving many reads, and im really happy ><

Mama MNET awards is tomorrow!!~~ Weee, i'll watch it live, virtually. Sorry if this chapter isnt interesting :<

Please vote and comment your opinions!~ I would love to hear it ^_^

P.S: do you guys have instagram? If you have it, comment your u/n :3 Mine is @/cammileex & my spam acct is @/c4mmile. Dont be fooled, my real name isnt cammile! :>

~ Channie