Chapter 23 pt.1

- Chan Mi -

I woke up to the sounds of thunderstorms. Ah shit, I hate it. I remembered how Baek Hyun would be beside me, comforting me from the thunderstorms I hated. He would hug me and make me feel warm and safe before letting me fall asleep... The warm feeling that Baek Hyun gave is replaced by Jimin now. It's different than before but...I love it.

I slept beside Jimin, feeling him holding onto me and using me as his pillow. I smiled to myself. But then there was thunder. "Ah shit" I muttered and closed my ear. "Don't do that...you'll be deaf.." Jimin whispered. Omona, that scared the hell out of me. "Aish, you scared me! Pabo!" I shouted softly. I sat up and moved away from Jimin's grip. "Ehehe, I didn't know you're scared of thunders! Aw, how adorable" he said and smiled. I turned and glared at him. "What's so adorable about being scared? Aish" I hissed. I could hear him chuckle. I didn't hear anything else until he pulled me softly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my neck, making me face his chest. He let go off my neck and placed his hand on my waist. "Just sleep, there's school tomorrow, arasso? Don't be scared...I'll be here" he whispered. I couldn't help but blush. But luckily it was dark and so he couldn't see it.