Chapter 37

- Chan Mi -

"Wake up, wake up!" Jimin whispered. I groaned and clutched his t-shirt. He chuckled. He poked me. "Its Christmas!~" he said happily. "So wake up jagi~" he added. I sat up slowly. I rubbed my eyes and smiled. "Merry Christmas then" I said. He held my hand and we went outside.

"Finally you're awake!" Bomi shouted. I looked at her in surprise. Tiffany was sitting beside her, smiling. I screamed. We ran and hugged each other.

"Eish! Keep it down!" Taehyung hissed. I glared at him.

"Arrasso, since everyone is here, we'll eat breakfast first, then we can open our gifts~~" Hoseok oppa said bringing out food with unnie. Everyone nodded. I walked to the kitchen.

"Unnieeeee~" I squealed. She smiled. "Can I call eomma?" I asked. She frowned. "Why not?" She asked. I grinned and ran into her room. I dialed in the phone number and it started ringing.

"Hello?" Eomma asked.

"Annyeong eommaaa~" I said and smiled.

"Oh? Chan Mi! I miss you~" she said happily. I smiled.

"I miss you too. Merry Christmas~ When are you coming to visit us?" I asked. She paused.

"Soon, my dear, soon... I have to go now.." she said softly.

"Oh. Um, arrasso. Bye eomma~" I said and put the phone down. Well, that was weird..

I decided to call Baekhyun.

"BAEKHYUNNIEEEE~" I shouted. He chuckled. "Merry Christmas~" he said. I smiled. "What did you get me?" I asked. "Eish. You'll see later! Oh, Mark has your number. He'll probably text you later on..." Baekhyun said. "Oh, okay" I said. "Yah! Come out!" Unnie shouted. "I have to go. I'll see you soon Baekhyunnie~" I said. I hope.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
After we ate, we opened our gifts. Everyone was happy and grateful with what they've gotten. I'm definitely happy. I got a new iPhone. Finally! That's something I've wanted for a loooooong time. We decided to watch a Christmas movie. But Bomi and Tiffany had to go.

"Must you guys leave?" I asked and pouted. They nodded. "Mianhe" they apologized. I smiled sadly and stood at the door to see them off. (lmao this sounds like they're dying HAHA XD) Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist. "Come on~" he said and pulled me away. We sat at the couch and had blankets and throw pillows all around. It was actually pretty dark outside. It was like its raining. So, we switched off the lights and just had the fairy lights on. It was so cozy. Unnie was cuddling with Hoseok oppa and it was cute as ever.

"Hey, do you want to get out of here?" Jimin asked quietly. I looked at him weirdly. "To?" I asked. He didn't answer but he just held my hand and we quietly went out.
.

.

.

.
"Eish. Where are we going?" I asked and frowned. He chuckled. "A place where it's peaceful?" He asked. I looked at him puzzled.

"........"

We reached the place after around 15-30 minutes I guess. Jimin opened the door for me as if I was a princess. I chuckled. He interlocked his hands with mine and we went to the bench that was there. It was really peaceful. It was like a park that I'm guessing no one knows. There were flowers blooming around and the view was pretty. Jimin held me closer to him, making my stomach get butterflies. I smiled and blushed. I rested my head on his chest.

"This is the place I'd go whenever Im troubled, upset." I nodded. We sat there in silence. It wasn't awkward silence but it was the one where we were deep in our thoughts. We stayed there for quite a while. We carved out our initials on the bench.

j&c ♡

We smiled. My heart fluttered. "Kaja" he said and we drove back home.

- Jimin -

"Guys~ We need to be at the studio tomorrow by 8 in the morning" Namjoon hyung said.

It was already 10 o'clock and we were still at Channie's place. "We'll get going now" Yoongi hyung said. Noona nodded. Channie pouted. i chuckled. "Bye jagi~" I said and waved. She smiled. It made my heart beat way faster. "Byeeeeee!" She shouted to everyone.
.

.

.

.
* The next morning *

We were all getting ready, waiting for the car when I saw Channie. She was walking towards the mall. This early? She didn't hear me call her because she was listening to music. And then I saw him.

Mark.

Why's she with him?

A/N

Helloooo^^^^^ Please vote and comment!~ Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie