Chapter 6

"Chan Mi ah" Jimin asked. I looked at him. "Ne?" I replied. "Lets eat at the rooftop today. The members aren't going to be here. I think Jungkookie will be up soon" he said. I smiled. "Arrasso. Come on, let's get our food! I'm hungry~" I said and pulled his hand as we queued.

We went up to the rooftop after we each got what we wanted. We sat down and started eating. Jimin was looking at me. And my food. "Waeyo?" I asked with food isn't mouth. "A-a-aniyo" he said shyly and continued eating his food. "Jiminie" I called out for him. He looked at me. I scooped out a little bit of my food and fed him.
His mouth was a little covered with food. "Yah, can't you eat properly?! Aish. Jiminie pabo" i said. He pouted. "I'm not a pabo! You are! Channie is a pabo!" He shouted like a child. I shook my head and waved my index finger sassily. "Oh no I am not" I said. He laughed. "Jimin is a pabo" I said. "Ani! Channie is a pabo" he said. We argued a little as we laughed loudly.

- Jungkook -
I got a text to meet Chan Mi and Jimin up at the rooftop. I quickly rushed out and took my food from the cafeteria.

As soon as I enter the rooftop, they were laughing and smiling happily. I didn't know why, but it made me feel jealous. I shook my head. What am I saying? Tsk.
.
.
.
- Jimin -
She is definitely different than all the girls I've met before. She's... surprisingly pretty. Well, I guess she is talented too. Any guy would just fall for her.

- Chan Mi -
"Annyeong~" Jungkook said happily as he walked towards us. He sat down in between us. Now, we were in the shape of a triangle. We talked a bit, getting to know each other more. They're going to release their new song soon. I'm not really a fan of them but I know them. Their songs and all. Its just ... cool. Jimin was my bias wrecker actually.. but he doesn't know that, does he? Hehe.

"Yah!" Jimin shouted. "Bwoh?!" I shouted back. He did try to do aeygo but failed terribly. i laughed at his attempt. "You can't do it!" I said and laughed. Jungkook suddenly popped in. "Like this?" He asked and did aeygo. My stomach was filling up with butterflies. That was so cute. "Ahh!" I shouted and covered my eyes. "Waeyo?" They asked in unison. "Too cute" I said. They laughed.

Jimin and I quickly bid goodbye to Jungkook as he walk to the other direction. "Channie ah?" He asked. I looked at him. "Are we r-really having the...the dance class?" He asked. He looked cute as he asked me that. I shook my head. "Ne" I said. He nodded slowly. "Stick with me later on" he said. "But-" I said when I was cut off by Bomi. She pulled my hand and introduced me to her friends. "This is Tiffany and Jiwon~" she said happily. "Annyeong~" I said and waved. "What are we going to do for dance?" I asked. "I guess a duet? I'm not too sure" Tiffany replied. I nodded and smiled. "Bomi-ah? Can you tell me who's Shin Muwon?" I asked her quietly. She nodded and pointed to the girl in shorts and a crop top. "She's dressed like that because she's in dance and dance doesn't require uniform like us vocalists" she said. I nodded. "Waeyo?" She asked. "Aniyo!~ Kamsamida for telling me" I said. She smiled and listened to the instructor in front.

Shin Muwon was standing beside the instructor. I turned to Jimin who was looking at her. I smiled. He looked cute. Wait what? Aish. My thoughts are going to destroy my brain. I shook my. Suddenly, Jimin turned to me. He noticed me staring. I quickly turned to the front and blushed. I blushed so badly. I could see he was laughing quietly.
.

.

.
We were taught how to the dance steps. It was a little bit of a fussle for us, vocalists to dance in our uniforms. So, the teacher allowed us to come in whatever we want starting from tomorrow. Finally.
.

.

.
* end of school
"Annyeong~" Bomi and her friends said as they walked out. They actually invited me to hang out with them, but I wanted to go exploring.

"Channieeee~" Jimin said as he walked towards me. He was carrying his bag with one strap only. His sleeveless uniform made him look even more hot. I suddenly realized I was staring so I quickly turned around. I was blushing furiously. "Channie?" He asked. "What?" I said. "Lets go" he said. "To?" I asked. "Meet the rest" he said. "Ppali!" He said. "A-arrasso.." I said softly. Suddenly, he turned me around fiercely. "What's wrong?" He asked. His face was a little too close because we look like we were kissing.

Not that I'm against it or anything...

"Aniyo. It's ... nothing" I said. "Hmph. Ara. Lets go!" He said and pulled my hand. My heart was beating fast. Am I really falling for him? Sigh.
.

.

.
A/N

Annyeong~ Updated it again, I hope you enjoy. Vote and comment~

- Channie