Chapter 33

- Chan Mi -

"I think it's time for us to go back~" Hoseok oppa said. Unnie and I nodded.

"Arrasso. Don't get cover in snow again x)" Unnie said. I chuckled. The rest of them started to stand up and put their shoes on. I walked over to Jimin who was quietly putting on his shoe. He looked up and smiled. Ugh, he looks so charming. 

"Byeeee~" He said and stood up. Before leaving, he turned around and held my waist while giving a passionate kiss. I was shock but it was good. "Yah!" i said, embarrassed because everyone was looking. They gave me a smirk and I glared at them. Jimin gave me a smile and waved as he walked up, catching up with the rest of the members. I waved and closed the door. Unnie was standing with Baekhyun and Jongin oppa, smiling at me. I looked at them weirdly and walked to my room. 

* Next day at school *

"Annyeoooonnnnggg~~~" Tiffany said happily. I waved and walked over to place. Sadly, it was a normal school day which means theres the normal subjects and vocal classes. Boo. "Heeeey~" I said. "Bomi...you danced with Taehyung, didn't you?" i asked her. She shot instantly. "Bwoh?" she asked in surprise. Tiffany and I giggled at her reaction. She grinned embarrased and blushed. "Aw, do you like him?" Tiffany asked in curiousity. I looked at Bomi, waiting for an answer. 

"Uhum, yeah.." she said. Tiffany and I looked at each other in silence and started to squeal. Everyone in class looked at us. We apologised for making noise x) "OOoooo~~~" I cooed and winked at her. She glared and pouted. I laughed. When suddenly i felt someone put his hand on my stomach. I was startled. "Morning~" Jimin said into my ears, making my stomach burts butterflies. I blushed. "Morning." I replied. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush even harder. I glared at him but he just grinned and walked away.

"AW!!!" The both o them said in unison. I gave them the what-the-fuck face. "Kyeopta~" Tiffany said and winked. -_- 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Guys, lets eat lunch together~ Bomi can see Taehyung oppa~" I said to Bomi with a smirk. She hit my head. "Eish! Just helping!" i remarked. "Jagi~ Kaja~" Jimin said as he stood by my table. "Come on~~" I said, pulling their arms. 

When we reached the rooftop, Jungkook and Taehyung looked at them, puzzled. But soon, Taehyung started to smile and look at Bomi. I giggled. "Come on, lets eat already!" Jungkook said. "Eish, be patient!" Jimin hissed. Tiffany chuckled.

We talked and teased each other alot while we were eating. It was awkward but it was comfortable because i felt as if everyone knew each other for a long time and we were just like buddies who havent seen each other for years. "Bye maknae!" Taehyung said as we walked back to our classes. His classroom was at the second level while our classrooms were at the third. I waved.

A/N

Hey guys~ Short update, sorry. But im out of ideas x) And im lazy so. Ill try to update later on but most probably it'll be updated tomorrow. 

Uhum, i hope you've enjoyed reading this fan-fiction beacuse its almost chapter 40. Almost. So, yeah ^^ 

Comment and vote please!~~~ I enjoy reading the comments x) Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie