Chapter 29

(A/N : Hey guys, before reading this, please play Huh Gak & Eunji - Break Up to Make Up! The song is really nice and I listened to it as I wrote this chapter. If you don't have the song, just click the video up there^^^ Enjoy~)

We took our positions with the background dancers provided. It was so quiet until the song starts playing. I sang with all my heart, making everyone gasp when they hear me sing the high note. I was smiling all the way because I saw Unnie and others giving me a thumbs up.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Holler over me~" Tiffany ended. We bowed down 90 degrees to the crowd who were clapping very loudly. I stood up to see some of them standing too; Jimin, Baekhyun, Taehyung, Unnie and Oppa. I smiled widely and looked at them. I was panting because singing and dancing is hard.

"Great job on your high note!~~" Tiffany said and winked. I smiled, "Kamsamidaaa~~". The three of us went to the studio and changed into our dresses after we took a short shower in the teachers lounge. There was a freaking shower in the toilet. Like???

I came out with my dress, making Tiffany and Bomi (again) gasp. "Omona, you're so beautiful..." Tiffany gasped as she spinner me around slowly. I smiled. "You guys look extremely gorgeous compared to me!" I said. They giggled. "So, who are you guys going to the dance with?" I asked. "No one" Bomi said. "Bwoh?" I said in disbelief. They smiled, "Since you're not going with anyone, it's best we stick with you~ Plus it's really annoying to stick to a boy and act all lovey-dovey" Bomi said. I laughed. "Aw, you didn't have to do that!" I protested. They just shook their head and continued doing their make-up. Tiffany looks so pretty in her red dress; it showed her curves and it was mid-length just like bomi's and mine.

I just put a little of eye-liner and wore a dark lipstick colour. I'm going for a gothic look x) I saw Bomi and Tiffany doing their hair looking like angels while my hair was being a bitch and me looking like a hobo. I decided to just straightened my hair and leave it a little messy (as it already is) and my bangs (also messy) and wore my SnapBack. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling satisfied.

"Yah! Why are you being like this?!" Tiffany shouted to me. I grinned. "Tsk, come here, I'll help!" She added.

She removed my dark lip and applied a wine purple colour. "Why'd you remove my lipstick?!" I whined. "It's a black lipstick colour, you look like a zombie in black! But well, you did look good in it!" She said and chuckled. I smiled. She removed my SnapBack and did all sorts of thing to my hair with all sorts of products. At the end of the whole process, my hair did turn out good. It was smooth yet wavy. She straightened my bangs and then ruffled it -_- Then, she added a head-piece in black. She smiled to herself, satisfied. Bomi then came in and gasped once again. "Wah, you seriously need help!" She said. I grinned. Well, growing up, I wasn't a girly-girl so that explains why I'm like this x)

"Are you ready?" Bomi asked. Tiffany and i nodded and smiled. We entered the ball, arm in arm. Everyone stopped and gasped. They looked at us and smiled. I could hear a lot of "OMG, they're so pretty!". I chuckled to myself.

We sat down and ate a little and continued chatting. Suddenly, Jimin came up to me. I looked up to see his hair all jelled up, and him in a suit. Omo. He was so dashing *.* I couldn't help but blush. "Dance with me?" He asked with his eye smile. I could hear the girls giggling and smirking. I glared at them but i gladly took his hand.