Chapter 9

"Unnieeee~" I said sleepily. I was hungry the moment I woke up. "Ne, ne. Your breakfast is on the table!" She said. I smiled. "Kamsamida~" I said and went to eat. "Brush your teeth!" She shouted. I chuckled. "Obviously I will!" I shouted back.

After I finished eating, I got ready for school. I remembered that we could wear our own clothes. I smiled to myself. Yay. I won't need to walk in those short uniform skirts and tight blouse. I shivered in disgust.

I took out a grey crop top and grey sweat pants. I let my hair go since it was wet. I'll tie it later. "Bye unnie! Don't be late for school!" I shouted. "Arrasso. Saranghae~" she shouted back. I smiled. I wore my white vans and started walking to school.

- Jungkook -

I must be out of my mind. For the whole of last night, I couldn't sleep. Thinking about Chan Mi.. It's driving me crazy. Why am I falling in love with her?

As we waited for the van to arrive, I saw a girl with a slim figure walking with her headphones. That's Chan Mi. Definitely. "Jimin?" I called out. "Bwoh?" He answered. "That's Chan Mi, right?" I asked as I continued staring. He squirted his eyes. He nodded slowly. I smiled. She looks so pretty.

- Jimin -

Jungkook smiled as he stare at her walking. Does he like her? I imagined them together. They did look good together...
.

.

.
"Annyeong~" I said as I sat down beside Channie who was talking to Bomi. She was startled. I chuckled. Bomi looked at us, smiling. "You guys look cute!" She said. "Ew ani!" We shouted in unison. Bomi just laughed, shaking her head. "Aish seriously..." She muttered under her breath. I could see her blushing. Wae?

- Chan Mi -

Why Bomi, why? Out of the things you could have said, you chose to talk about me and Jimin. Aish. When she said that, I felt my heart beating so fast. Why am I so embarrassed? Aigoo.

"I'll leave you guys now~" Bomi said and walked towards Tiffany. Jimin turned to me. "So, have you met Muwon?" He asked eagerly. I shook my head. "Ani. Why can't you go to her yourself?" I asked. "Nan-nan mollayo.." he said softly. I rolled my eyes. "Well, if you're really a man, you should have some balls and go to her. Yourself!" I said. Clearly I was annoyed. "Are-are you-" he said when the imstructer suddenly came. "Please go back to your seats!" He said. "I'll see you later" Jimin said softly. I smiled a small smile. "Ne" I replied.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Finally, the day ended. I smiled to myself. "Bye Chan Mi~" Bomi said and waved to me as she walked out of class. I smiled and waved back. As I pack my bag, Jimin approached me. "Is there anywhere you'd like to visit? The rest of the members are busy but I'm not" he said. I nodded. "Let's go and eat first! I'm hungry~" I said. He nodded and smiled.
.

.

.
"Wahhhh~" we cooed as the food came. It was a hotplate with beef. It was hot and tender. Just the way I like it. Just the way Baek Hyun liked it...

~ FlashBack ~

"This is soooo good!~" Baekhyunnie said as he slurped the beef. I giggled. "It's delicious!~" I said. He nodded. "Here!" He said as he held up his fork with beef. I smiled. He ushered me to eat it. I slowly ate the beef. "Aigoooo, there's some sauce on your face!" He said and laughed. "Whatttt" I said and tried to find the splatter. "Aish" he said and he wiped off the sauce on my face with his thumb. "There~" he said. I smiled. There were butterflies in my stomach. How I wish he knew I liked him...

~ End ~

Wow, because of food, I thought about Baek Hyun. I must be out of my mind.

"Gwenchana?" Jimin asked me as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hehe a-aniyo! I'm okay" I said. He nodded and smiled. "So, have you decided to talk to Muwon?" I asked. He nodded slowly. Then, a smile suddenly crept up on his face. "I'll do what you say~" he said happily. My stomach was getting filled by butterflies. The way he ate his food was cute. I smiled to myself as I look at him eating. "Waeyo? You don't like the food?" He asked. I shook my head. "Ani! I'm okay. Just...eat" I said softly. He nodded and smiled. * Taehyung smile *
.

.

.
It was already 10 o'clock so we decided to go home. "Aren't you going to get mobbed by girls?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Maybe. But I'll send you home even if I get mobbed!" He said goofily. "Pft" I said and smiled. That was sweet. It made my heart beat faster.

We waited for the bus patiently. Soon, I got a little sleepy. My head kept falling downwards as my eyes closed. Jimin just giggled.

- Jimin -

She looked so cute when she's sleeping. I stared at her for awhile as she slept quietly. Soon, her head start to lean on my shoulder. It made my heart beat faster. I shook my head. She suddenly shot up. "Mian-mianhe.." She said sleepily. "Aniyooooo! Just sleep" I said as I pulled her closer to me. I put on arm around her, protecting her. She snuggled abit. This feeling... This feeling. It felt so abnormal. Why am I feeling this towards her?

- Chan Mi -

He slowly put his arm around me and moved me closer to him. My head was on his chest. I breathed in his scent. He smells like flowers. I snuggled a little more and soon, my eye lids got heavier and everything went black.

A/N

Ooooooooh, I hope this chapter is okay. I didn't have any idea what to write. My mind was blank. But, I feel like the last part's cool. Hehe. I wrote this song while listening to Taeyang sing. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter ~ Please do support my fanfiction! Vote and comment~ Kamsamida ~

Have a lovely day :)

~ Channie