Chapter 31

- Hyeoyeon -

"Ne, Eomma?"

"I need you and Chan Mi to come back to Busan next week. Your father and I already divorced..."

"Bwoh?! Eomma! How am I suppose to tell Chan Mi? She loves the both of you so much, plus a lot of things have happened here and it made her happy. How am I suppose to tell her that you divorced appa?"

"Nan...nan mollayo. Mianhe, Hyeoyeon... Your appa and I just can't stand each other anymore...he has an affair with Mrs.Kim..."

"Jinjja?! How can she do that to you?! She your bestfriend!"

"I know...but they've been together for a few months now and I had no idea. Your father moved in with Mrs.Kim already and I'm alone here.."

"Do you want to stay with us for a while?..."

"If that wouldn't be a problem..."

"Ani, Eomma, gwenchana. I'll fetch you when you're here. Just call me, arrasso? Okay, bye."

Sigh, how am I to tell Chan Mi? She's so close to appa... But I don't want her to be upset. Ugh. I switched on the tv to find the weather news. "Today seems to be a super heavy snow day and it shows that nothing in Seoul is moving! It's best for everyone to stay home and not go out today." (LMAO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE WRITTEN SO LIKE ITS WRITTEN ANY OL HOW XD) "Hyeoyeon~" Jongin said sleepily as he went out of the guest room. I smiled. "Morning sleepy head" I said and giggled. His hair was so messy. "I'm hungry" he said and rubbed his stomach. "Go and make food yourself. Oh, when are you leaving?" I asked. He pouted, "You're looking forward for us to leave right?". I giggled and just shook my head.

"Chan Mi?" I knocked on her door. Surprisingly she was awake and was watching tv with Baekhyun.m-_- "Ne?" She said as I entered her room. I smiled. "Ani, I just wanted to see if you're awake. You saw the news right?" I asked. She nodded. "Arrasso, go and shower. And eat breakfast. And don't lay in bed all day you lazy bum" I added. She pouted. "Ne arrasso."

- Chan Mi -

After soon, I decided to take a warm, hot shower because it was so freaking cold. I took a shower and wear my hoodie that Jimin and I shared. I looked in the mirror and smiled, remembering our old memories. x)

"Ooooo, why you smiling to yourself~~" Baekhyun cooed as he entered my room with his red one-piece. I glared at him. "Annyeong~~" Kyungsoo chirped and entered my room. I smiled and waved. "Heh, your room is so cozy~" he said. I giggled, "Thanks? Hehe, guys get out of my room!! I need to clean it!". They nodded and walked out. Well that was easy~

I received a text soon from Jimin. My heart started to flutter. Gosh.

Jimin : I wanna come over with my hyungs!! Jebal!! I'm so bored and i wanna cuddle with you~~

I smiled at that text and replied saying okay. Heh, I'm so happy he's coming over x) ~~ I went out to find Unnie and the guys cuddling as they watch some Christmas movie. "Unnie, Jimin and the rest are coming~~" I said happily. She smirked and nodded. I quickly squeezed in between Suho and Baekhyun. They looked at me like I'm a crazy ape. I grinned, "I don't like to seat beside no one~". Suho chuckled and ruffled my bangs.

After a few minutes, wait no. I guess almost an hour or so, the guys finally came. I opened to find the guys covered in snow. I gasped but I was laughing. "Why are you eve-" when Taehyung interrupted. "THE SNOW WAS ATTACKING US I SWEAR IT WAS SO HARD TO WALK" he shouted and clutched his heart. I giggled and shook my head. "Come on in and clean yourselves!" I heard Unnie shouting from inside. I smiled and ushered them in. One by one comes in and soon comes Jimin. "Jagi~~" he said happily. I giggled and just pulled him in.

"JAKKAMAN DONT WALK!" Unnie shouted. The rest pouted. "It's so cold!" Namjoon said. "I'll get for you some hot towels. Just wait here" she said and walked in to her room. "Jagi, come to my room. You can clean yourself there" I whispered. His face lit up when I said that. "Nothing else!" I added and it made him chuckled. I held his hand and quickly closed the door.

"Here" I said passing him a towel. He took it and wiped his body covered in snow. I helped him abit by removing the snow on his face. I slowly removed the snow on his hair. I tiptoed since I couldn't reach. As I was doing so, I suddenly felt warm hands holding my waist. I blushed. "There, all clean~" I said and smiled. "Can we cuddle?" He asked and pointed to my bed. "Yeah, sure~" I said.

A/N

Comment and vote~~ Kamsamida ^_^

I'm feeling a little sad because BTS is really in sg and they're having a fan meet and I can't go because I'm overseas and I'm a sad little 12 year old girl and I'm devastated and I feel like crying

:-(

~ Channie