Chapter 42

- Author -

"Alright class, today is the day I will be assigning our last project together! As you all know, being in an arts school (like the singing school lmao just to make it clear :)) is really hard. You rarely get enough rest and your holidays were all just for a short moment. So, since we felt a little guilty, we will be taking all of you for a camping trip!" Mrs.Kim said. Everyone roared happily. She smiled.

"This trip will be held next Thursday and so we will be going back on Sunday. It will be a camp where we will all bond. There will be a campfire which you can spend with your girlfriend slash boyfriend" she said making Jimin and Chan Mi look at each other and smiled. The other couples in the class squealed happily too. Continuing, "We will be setting up games and hunts for all of you! This will be held in Busan, so please bring your passports! I will be assigning you your partners now. So please, donor make any noise." With that, she picked up her clipboard and started reading her names out.

- Jimin -

I really hope that I'll get paired up with Channie. She rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled. My heart went crazy. Her hair smelt so good... I kissed her forehead, making her smile.

"Lee Chan Mi and Mark Tuan."

Wait what? Chan Mi suddenly sat up and frowned. She looked just as puzzled as I was. Mark was smiling. Channie turned around and just smiled. I felt as if someone stabbed my heart. I was jealous...

Channie turned to me and smiled. I pouted. "Tch, dont worry. We're just friends!" She said. She squeezed my hands softly and shook her head reassuring me.

"Ah ne. Park Jimin?" Mrs.Kim called out. Everyone looked at me.

"Ne?" I asked.

"A new student will be joining our class next Monday. She'll be your partner." I nodded. Who is she? Heh, I'm curious.
.

.

.
- Chan Mi -

Why, I was so surprised when Mark was my partner. I guess I could bond with him more.

"Can you come to practice with me?" Jimin asked me. I looked at him weirdly.

"Wae? ..."

"Becauseidontwantyouandmarktohanhoutandimjealous" he said swiftly. I frowned. "Eish, say it properly or I won't come" I said. He held my hands out.

"Because I'm jealous. You hanged out with Mark yesterday, didn't you?" He asked and pouted.

I chuckled. "Eish. Yeah, I did. Because I was lonely."

"Well, come with me~" he said happily. I giggled and nodded. He put an arm over my shoulder and we walked towards the car.

"Oh Noona? Are you coming? Daebak!" Jungkook shouted and clapped happily like a retarded seal. Everyone looked so happy when I said yes. Hehe.

The car was kind of small... So, I had to sit ontop of Jimin. I felt so awkward. I couldn't even face Jimin. I decided to just take a peek. I turned around slowly to see him smiling. He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, a smile slowly forming. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

"Don't be shy~" he whispered huskily. I blushed like CRAZY. Luckily he didn't see it. Butterflies were fluttering around my stomach. I felt so weird...

- Taehyung -

My mind was messed up.

I don't like Chan Mi? Or do i?

But what have you been thinking of lately?

Yoon Bomi.

So you can't like Chan Mi!

You like....

Yoon Bomi?!

A/N

Wish me luck~ I'm going to my new secondary school tomorrow early in the morning. It's 3am now and I have to be awake by 6am. Have a lovely day~

10-15 votes = next chapter?

30 reads = next chapter?

Vote and comment ^_^