Chapter 7

"Channie ah?" Jimin asked. "Ne?" I answered. "Would it be okay if you be friends with Muwon? So that I can know her through you?" He asked. I was kind of hurt because he was using me to know Muwon more. "Channie?" He called, "Can you?". I nodded slowly. Should i? "Arrasso. I'll help you" i said. "Yay! Kamsamida~" he said and hugged me with one arm. As we walk towards them, he continued putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Annyeong~" he said. I smiled a small smile and nodded. "Now, where's Hoseok?" Jin asked. We shrugged. Wait! Maybe he's with unnie! "Wait, I need to make a call" I said and took out my phone.
.

.

.
"Waeyo?" Taehyung asked. "Hoseok is with my unnie!~" I said and smiled. "Who's your unnie?" Jin asked. "Hyeoyeon. So, where are we going?" I asked. "Can we go to the karaoke? Jebal!" Jimin begged Namjoon. I smiled. He was cute. Wait what? Ugh, I have to stop thinking that he is. But...its a fact he is cute...aish. "Arrasso. Chan Mi ah, are you okay with it?" Namjoon asked. "Chan Mi?" He asked again. "Bwoh? Um, yeah! I'll just go where ever you go!~" I said and smiled. * Taehyung smile *

- Jungkook

Oh god, why do I keep looking at her? She looked so pretty staring into space. Sigh. Am I falling in love with her?
.

.

.

- Chan Mi -

"Wow!~" I said in amaze. The lounge we were in is huge! They probably will give us a big room if the lounge is this huge!

"Channie ah, close your mouth!" Jimin shouted. I looked at him. "Wae?" He asked. "A-aniyo.." I said and looked away. I went and caught up with Namjoon and the rest in front.
.

.

.
"It's Jungkookie's turn now! Ppali!" Jin shouted. I smiled. They all got along in a weird but cute way. "I'm going to sing... 'I need a girl' by Taeyang!~~" he said happily. "Wae?" Taehyung asked. "Do you like a girl?! Omo!" Jimin said. I giggled. "A-a-aniyo..just an eye-candy!" He said. All of them just smirked at him.

As he sang the song, he asked me to dance with him. "Girl, I need a girl~ .... " He sang as he dance to me. * The dance that Taeyang did with the girl in the dancing vers. of the mv * I gladly danced along. As I danced along, the shouted. "Wah!" They shouted. I just laughed as I dance.
.

.

.
"It's your turn! What song do you want to sing?" Jimin asked. I smiled. " 'Secret Garden' by APINK~" I said. They nodded. "Isn't that a sad love song?" Namjoon asked. I shrugged. He smiled. "Arrasso, start the song!~" Jin shouted to Namjoon who was holding the controller.
.

.

.
* Part of the high note sung by Eunji *
" My looooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee~" I sang. The high note just made the guys froze. I continued singing until the end.

"Wow!~" Jungkookie shouted. "Daebak!" He said after. I smiled. He clapped and so did the rest. "Hehe kamsamida~" I said and bowed. "Channie! I didn't know you had a voice like .... that!" He shouted, stressing the 'that'. I grinned. "Now you do!" I said. He just rolled his eyes as he smiled. "But seriously tho, it's amazing!" Jin said seriously. Then he smiled. I smiled and bowed as I sat. "Okay, let's go for early dinner!" Taehyung said. We nodded and made our way out.

"So where will we be eating?" I asked. "Hmm, lets go to the one near the park! But isn't it a long journey?" Taehyung asked. "Ne. Is everyone okay with it?" Namjoon asked. They nodded. "Are you?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled. "Ara! Let's goo Ahjusshi!~" he said.
.

.

.
The journey was a little too long because I was starting to feel sleepy. I was sitting beside Jimin. My head kept tilting towards his shoulder. "Channie ah? Gwenchana? Are you sleepy?" He asked. "Just sleep" he said and moved my head closer to his chest. He put his hand over me. He smelt so good, like flowers and berries. I snuggled a little closer and slept.
.

.

.
"Channie?" I heard Jimin calling out to me. I slowly opened my eyes. "Oh?" I asked sleepily. He poked my cheek. "Wake up, we're almost here~" he said and smiled. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I saw Jungkookie sleeping. He looked so cute. I poked his cheek. He was adorable.

The sun started setting as soon as we were walking towards the restaurant. "Wow!~" I said. I interlocked my arm with Jungkookie's arm. He probably was startled. I grinned at him. He smiled.

- Jungkook

She suddenly hooked her arm with mine. That was a startle. It surprised me. "Gwenchana? Am I bothering you? M-mianhe.." She said. "A-Aniyo! It's okay" I said. She continued doing it as we walked towards the restaurant. I felt my heart beating faster. Aish ottoke? I just moved a little closer to her.

- Jimin -

"Chan-" I said but I stopped. I saw Jungkook and her hooking their hands together. She rested her head on his shoulder. I was speechless. They looked like an actual couple, walking together in the sunset. I didn't know why. I shook my head. They looked cute but it made me feel annoyed. Argh, Waeyo?!

.

.

A/N

Annyeong~ I've decided to update this a little longer and faster because I've received fast respond! Hehe. Its almost 2am here, so I should go to bed now. Sorry for the spelling errors! I probably typed to fast or I'm not sure the spelling of it. I'm listening to 'Let Me Know' now, and it's just ... 😍👌 Namjoon's voice is just sex. Yes. Sex.

Arrasso, I'll be updating soon. Please give good response and vote! Comment if you would like too!~ Kamsamida~ * The picture is a pic of Jimin's face when he felt jealous. Hehe.

~ Channie