Chapter 58

- Chan Mi -

"Jimin? Wae?" I asked.

"I.. just wanted to give you.." He said and paused.

"Give me? Your wedding invitation?" I guessed.

"Yeah, actually," he said and bit his lip.

My heart dropped at that point. I mean I know he is getting married but... I can't believe it. You know?

"Ah.. I see," I said and forced a smile.

"Here," he said and placed his hand out with the invitation. I walked towards him when I fell.

"Ah.. shit," I muttered.

"Aigo. You're still a clumsy girl, oh?" He asked and laughed. I guess his laugh is contagious so I laughed too.

"I don't need to change just because we aren't together anymore," I said and rolled my eyes playfully. Maybe being friends would be okay, I guess.

He placed his hand out for me to grab. I was hesitating whether I should but I just decided to take it. We're just.. friends. My stomach was filled with so many butterflies and my heart fluttered. But he pulled me up all the way near his face.

"There actually isn't any invitation," he said.

"Y-yah. Are you crazy? What are you doing!" I shouted.

He gave a small smile. "I guess I am crazy," he replies and stares into my eyes.

"At this rate, I will fall anytime soon!" I said and tried to move away but he grabbed me so strongly in his arms.

"And I will catch you if you do," he said. "The song you sang...it's about us, am I right?" He asked and pulled me up.

"Daebak. I thought you were over me," I muttered.

"I thought so too. But I've given up," he said.

"On?" I asked when he took my hand and held it. I blushed a little.

"I've given up on thinking I'm over you. Yah. How can you be over me so fast? Did you even like me?" He asked and let out a chuckle.

"Aniya. I never did. Yah, hajima. You're engaged. You're getting married!" I said.

"I'm getting married with you," he said.

"Yah Park Jimin, you seriously are-" I said when he cut me off and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face(?)

"I missed you so much that I went crazy. You don't know that, do you?" He asked. "How much I've longed for you and how much I wanted to hold you and kiss you whenever I see you. You didn't know that, do you?" He asked.

I stood there and listened to what he had to say. Tears were dropping after every single remark he made. I felt guilty for some reason.

"I... dumped Hana and broke of the engagement and marriage," he continued.

"B-bwoh?!" I shouted and pulled away. "Yah! What the heck? What is wrong with you?" I asked and frowned.

"I really.. really don't like Hana. If I were to get married to other girls, I would put in the effort but she? She's too... she's messed up. She flirted with my friends. And they even....," he said and sighed.

"Aigo. Ara. I heard a lot about her from the past. I thought she would change because she got you," I said.

"She just wanted to show you who's the boss. I mean, she's a spoiled girl. She's way too pampered by her parents," he said and rolled his eyes. I looked down and giggled. When I faced up, I put on a poker face.

"And so? What does your breakup have to do with me? Am I of any help?" I ask and folded my arms.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Yah. You know why exactly I'm doing this. And what I would say and ask. So, why are you like this?" He asked.

"Well... I'm not really called 'Park Jimin'. I don't really exactly know. So if you could just tell me and ask me-" I said when he placed his lips on mine.

I opened my eyes widely in shock. It was weird kissing him again. I never thought this would happen. I closed my eyes and he soon pulled away.

"What about y-your parents?" I asked.

"They're going to kick me out of the house. It's not like it's something new for me. They basically came here to Korea because they wanted me to get married to Hana only. They care for me? What sort of- aniya. I shouldn't. Anyways, i don't really care what they think anymore," he said and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Bwoh?" I asked.

"I'll- We'll deal it when the time comes," he said and smiled.

I didn't know how to react to this.

Cry?

Smile?

He kissed my forehead.

"Mianhe," he said and pulled me into a hug.

I have never felt more secure in his arms. (A/N: I'm sorry this does not make sense...I think. OMG KMS I'm sorry please ignore this I need an ending)

A/N:

Is anyone here an Ikonic? And would you guys like me to publish a Jimin fanfiction?

Tell me in the comments~~ (also about how I should continue this because I have no idea ahahha woops://)