Chapter 38

- Chan Mi -

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Is this Lee Chan Mi's phone?" someone asked.

"Ah ne. Who is this?" i asked.

"Ahhhh, annyeong. Mark here~" he said.

"Oh? Annyeong~" i answered and smiled.

"Do you want meet up for breakfast now? We can talk" he said. About what? x)

"Ah arrasso" I said.

"Do you want me to fetch you or something?" he asked. I chuckled. How did he know where i stayed?

"Oh ne arrasso~ See you" i said before putting the phone down.

.

.

.

"Mark~" i said and waved. He still looked the same as he used too back then. Still charming as ever but it didnt give me any sparks... He smiled and waved. "Kaja~" he said happily.

We sat at StarBucks for quite a while, talking and teasing. Some girls came up to him for his autographs tho and it was always awkward. Never in my life would i ever think he would become a singer x)

"So, Jimin's your boyfriend?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled sadly. "Wae?" i asked. He was silent. I frowned. "Ani. Im fine~" he said. I pouted. "Tell me!" i said. He shook his head and laughed bitterly. "Nothing!~" he said sweetly. I rolled my eyes. "Come on, lets get ice-cream!" he said changing the topic. I chuckled. "Kaja!" i said and stood up.

- Jimin -

"Hyung? Waeyo?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkoooook!" i whined and hugged him. "Eish, hyung hajima! Go and hug noona!" he retorted trying to get out of my grip. "Jakkaman...is this about noona? ._." he asked. I kept quiet. Why was she with Mark? He is her ex... "Tsk. Having your L.Q after a week" he remarked. I glared at him. He grinned and ran away. I sighed loudly.

.

.

.

"Finally~" Namjoon hyung said. We finished our practice for the day. There's still more starting from today ugh. "Im meeting Hyeoyeon now. Annyeong~" Hoseok hyung said happily and ran. I smirked. "Yah. Arent you meeting Chan Mi?" Taehyung asked. "Tsk. I will -_-" i said.

We went back home first and took warm showers before eating. I waited for Jin hyung to get out of the toilet. He takes way to long to shower -_- I got a text from Channie suddenly.

CM: Jagi? You finished your practice already right?

Me: Yeah.

CM: I wanna come over~

Me: Wae?

CM: Eish. Fine, i wont if you dont want me too.

Me: Tsk. I'll be waiting~

My heart started beating fast. "YAH GUYS CHANNIE IS COMING OVER!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me in shock. They quickly started to clean the mess up. There was a pile of clothes near the couch, socks lying around and food not thrown away. Wow, i just realized that we were messy ._. There was a knock on the door. "Okay, we're done cleaning!" Yoongi hyung whispered. I nodded. I opened the door to find her standing there, smiling. She looked so perfect standing there... (5SOS LMAO) "Yah!" she shouted and shook me. "O-oh?" i asked, blushing. "Eeeeish. Stop staring!" she retorted. I grinned and kissed her cheek. "Come on~" i said and pulled her hand.

"Annyeongggg oppa~" she said happily to Namjoon hyung. He smiled and waved. She sat down and looked around.
I wanted to ask her about Mark. But I guess I'll ask that later..
- Chan Mi -

"Why are you here?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Unnie isnt at home. And its so quiet!" i said. He chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'll send you home" Jimin said. "Tch, gwenchana~ Its right across the street!" i retorted. He pouted. After i wore my shoes, i kissed his cheek and it made him blush. "See you~" i said and waved. He waved and smiled.

-

"Im home!" i shouted. Unnie came out from her room. "Oh? Have you eaten?" she asked. I smiled. "Ne. I'll be in my room" i said. She nodded.

- Hyeoyeon -

I sat down on the couch and took my phone out. Eomma texted me.

E: Hyeoyeon? I'll be coming during Summer.

Me: Ah ne.

E: Have you told Chan Mi yet?

Me: Ani... i don't know how to break this to her. You know that she and appa are close!

E: Well, dont blame me. Who wants a husband who cheated on her?

Me: Eish..arrasso...

Ugh. How am i suppose to tell her? Everything is going perfectly well. Its going to be hard to tell her...

.

.

.

A/N

GUYS. Sorry for the crappy chapter again. I dont plan this story actually, it means that i dont have a plot. I'll just write down what i think. And publish it straight. So, im out of ideas to carry on. So ill continue later. I know the chapters have been crappy lately, but i'll work on it~

Please vote and comment ~ Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie