Chapter 43

- Chan Mi -

"Kaja!" Namjoon hyung said happily. We nodded and walked out of the studio. They've been practicing for such a long time today so unnie decided to take us out for dinner~ 

In the car, i had to seat on top of Jimin again. I feel so weird. "Eish, you're so sweaty!" i shouted. Jimin laughed. He slipped his arms in between mine and wrapped them around my waist. He pulled me softly, making me lean on him. The other members were so quiet which im probably guessing they're sleeping. He held out my left hand and interlocked our fingers together. I sat there silently, looking him playing with our fingers. I chuckled.

"Eish, what are you doing?" i asked. He shrugged. He suddenly leaned in and kissed me. I was startled. He pulled away, forming a cheeky smile. "Im going to rest." He leaned his head on top of mine and closed his eyes. I shake my head. I smiled to myself and touched my lips. We kissed alot but each kiss always makes me feel nervous...

.

"We'll see you later!" Jungkook said and waved. I smiled and waved back. 

"Unnie~ Im home!" i shouted. She came out of her room, adjusting her hair. She looked so pretty. "Go and change. We're going to a fancy restaurant with them~ Wear something appropriate!" she said. I nodded and went to my room.

I looked at my closet. I dont have appropriate clothes. Just t-shirts and jeans. Plus some shorts but i rarely use them. Unnie went into my room. She walked to my closet and gasped in horror. 

"What..." she said in disbelief. I chuckled. "How can you have only jeans? And t-shirts? Dont you have dresses or skirts?" she asked. I shook my head. She kept quiet for a while. Oh wait...is she thinking of bringing me to the mall tomorrow?! Andwae!

"Let's go to-"

"Andwae!" 

She glared at me. "Ani, we're going tomorrow. That's that. Im forcing you" she said. I pouted and stomped my foot. "Come over to my room, i'll give you something to wear." She pulled my wrists and brought me into her colourful room. I gasped when i reached in front of her closet. Do you know how many clothes there are?! There were tons of drawers around her room also filled with clothes. 

"You can pick whatever you want." 

I frowned. 

"Or i'll chose for-"

"Ani, gwenchana! I'll...do it..."

I sighed and started looking through her clothes as she does her makeup. Arent we just going to eat? -_- Eish. I found a plain black dress and a jean jacket. The dress was exactly knee-length. I guess i could wear that? No. No no no. I'll just wear boyfriend jeans and a black crop top. Yes. Yes yes yes. I took out her jeans and held it out. 

"Im wearing this!" i said shwoing her my clothes. Before she could protest, i ran to my room and slammed the door by accident. I quickly got changed and wore my normal shoes. We went downstairs quickly to find them waiting. 

"Annyeong~" Unnie said happily. Hoseok oppa walked up to her and gave her a kiss. She smiled. Aw they're so cute x) I was staring at them until i felt someone back-hugging me. Jimin kissed my cheek from the back. I started blushing like mad when everyone looked at us. 

"AWWWWWWWW~" They shouted. I glared at them. 

"We have to take a cab. Or walk. Which one of them do you prefer?" Unnie asked. "We're going to the mall after that mall" she explained. Everyone nodded. 

"Lets walk!" Yoongi oppa said. "Ne, oppa, kaja! I'll walk with you~" i said, trying to attract Jimin's attention. "Oh?" he said puzzled. I ran up to Yoongi oppa and held his arm. "Eish, jagi!" Jimin whined. We laughed.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, unnie. I have a camp trip next Thursday~" 

"For?"

"What?"

"For what? Why a camp?"

"I dont know."

"Eish. Then what do you know?" 

"Stuff."

"Eish." She glared at me. Everyone laughed. "Sadly, im not partners with her.." Jimin said and pouted.

"Than who's your partner?"

"Mark."

"Oh jinjja?"

"Who's he?" Jin oppa asked. 

"My ex-boyfriend."

Everyone looked at me with their mouths slightly opened. 

"Tsk, what?! There's nothing going on between us. I love him as my oppa only, okay? Sheesh -_- And dont you guys trust me?" I said and rolled my eyes. 

"But still..." Jungkook said. I sighed. "Whatever then." I stood up. "Kaja!" i said. "Ah-ah ne.." everyone responded slowly. Why were they so shock? I mean yeah, Mark is my ex-boyfriend but its not like i still love him, right? -_-

.

.

.

"Goodnight!" Jin oppa said and waved at me and unnie. We smiled. Hoseok oppa and unnie hugged and kissed each other. I looked at them. I sighed. I was about to turn when suddenly, someone spinned me around.

"Why didnt you kiss me goodnight?" Jimin asked, pouting. I glared at him. "Im your boyfriend!" A smile slowly started forming. He smiled and held me by my waist. His hands touched my bare stomach because of my crop top. But it felt good.

"Fine..." i said. He grinned.

(A/N ok sorry if this is weird i dont know how to write mushy ass stuff x))

I hooked my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. We kissed passionately. I could feel him smiling. As we kissed, i could feel him touching my back. I pulled away and chuckled. "Bye Jimin -_-" i said and shook my head. He blushed like crazy. "Ah n-ne.." he said and rubbed his hair. I chuckled and waved. I quickly ran up to unnie who was waiting at the lift. I turned around to see him walking away like a drunk person. I giggled.

.

.

.

A/N

10-15 = next chapter?

Vote and comment ^_^

~ Channie

P.S: Is anyone of you from SG and is 12 y/o like me? x) Tell me if you are~