Chapter 10

- Chan Mi -

I woke up to find myself inside my room. The last time i remember was that i was with Jimin ... shit! Did he carried me here? I feel guilty because he had to carry me all the way home while i was sleeping. There wasnt any school today so i didnt know what to do. I showered and took out my my knee-length jeans and a black crop top. I went outside to find Hyeoyeon unnie getting ready. "Unnie, where are you going?" i asked. "Going to meet Hoseok~" she said happily. I smiled. "You like him, dont you?" i asked. "Nan... nan mollayo..." she said softly. I nodded. "Arrasso. Dont be home too late~" i said and grinned. "Yah! Im your unnie. I know when to come home" she said and rolled her eyes playfully. "Whatever you say~" i said and walked out.

Sigh, what should i do? Im so bored. I decided to walk around the neighbourhood. I quickly took a small bag and put my things inside. "Oh? Where are you off to?" Hyeoyeon unnie asked. "Im just going to walk around~" i said. She just smiled. "Arasso, lets go~" she said and we went downstairs together.

"Annyeong~" i said. Hoseok waved. "You're coming?" he asked. I pouted. "You dont look too happy!" i said. "A-aniyo.. its okay, you can come~" he said. I giggled. "Im not. Dont worry, you can have some alone time with unnie" i said and winked. "Tsk" Hyeoyeon unnie said and nudged my arm. I grinned. "Oh! Jimin wanted to hang out with you today" Hoseok said. "Bwoh?" i asked. He nodded. "He asked me to ask your unnie for your number. But i forgot" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Why dont i call him down? That way you guys can just head to wear you'd like to go" he said. I nodded and smiled. "Kamsamida" i said and he just smiled.

.

.

.

"Annyeong~~~" Jimin said happily. I groaned. "Jiminieeee. Why did you take so long to get ready?" i asked. He smiled. * Taehyung smile * "Mianhe~" he said and placed his arm around my shoulder. I smiled. "So, where are we going?" i asked. "Nan mollayo. Where do you wanna go?" he asked as we walk without directions. "I'll go where you go" i said. He smiled. He made my heart flutter. "Arrasso. Lets go to the carnival downtown~" he said happily. "Arrasso~" i said and he pulled me closer to him.

.

.

.

A/N

Yoooo. The next chapter would be about Chan Mi and Jimin. * Wink wink * What would happen next? Hehe, i dont know. Just catch my updates ><

Vote and comment~ Kamsamida~

~ Channie