Chapter 16

"Chan Mi~ Can we hang out tomorrow? Maybe go shopping?" Bomi asked as she packed her bag. "Yeah sure~" i said. She smiled. "Annyeong~" she said and walked out. I sighed and picked my bag up. "Channieeee~" Jimin called out. He walked towards me holding his bag with one strap. His muscle was showing. I blushed and looked away. "Kajaaaa~" he said and pulled my hand. "Ne, ne. Jakkaman!" I said. He put his hand over my shoulder. "So, where are we going?" I asked. He shrugged. "Lets go to your house!" he said happily. "Bwoh?" i asked him. He grinned. "Where's the rest?" i asked avoiding his question. My heart was beating so fast when i thought of how I would be with him. Alone. "Yah!" he said. He pouted. "Lets go to your house!" he said. I giggled. "Arrasso" i said. "Yay~" he squealed. He looked so cute.

We were walking down the hallway when someone called Jimin. "Oppaaaaaaa~" Muwon called out. She walked towards us. She looked at me. "Who is she?" she asked. "My bestfriend~" he replied. I smiled when he said that. "Oppaaaa~ Can we hang out?" she asked flirtily. I was annoyed. Jimin was speechless. "But I-" he said when i cut him off. "Ani, gwenchana. You...you should hang out with her" i said quietly. "But-" he said. "Ani. I'll see you later.." i said and smiled sadly. I walked away after. I really wanted to hang out with him but he should probably hang out with his future girlfriend...girlfriend...girl..friend.. :<

- Jimin -

Well, i guess i should spend time with Muwon, the girl i like...right? Aish. "Oppaaaa~ Let's go~" she said sweetly. I smiled and walked with her. Where are we even going? 

-

We went to the cafe down the street. "Oppa! Who's that girl again?" she asked. "My bestfriend~" i said without hesitating. I realize i was smiling as soon as i said her name. "Only that?" she asked. "Bwoh?" i asked. "Like, shes only your bestfriend, right? Nothing more..?" she asked. I hesitated to answer. "N-ne.." i answered. "Arrasso!~ I'll win your heart since theres no competition~" she said happily. She likes me? 

- Chan Mi -

I walked aimlessly as soon as i stepped out of the school. My mind couldnt stop thinking about Jimin. Ugh, why? I need to stop! I took inhale and exhaled. That felt good. "Chan Mi?" Taehyung called. I turned around. "Annyeong~" he said and smiled. His smile is probably the most cutest thing ive seen. I waved. "Where are you off too?" he asked with his hand in his pockets. I shrugged. "I dont know.." i said. "Wanna hang out? Im bored" he said and pouted. i nodded and smiled. "Arrasso~" i said and i interlocked my arm with his. He was probably startled. "I always do this~ Mian" i said when he looked at me. "A-ani! Just...just do it~" he said and i did it. He was smiling and blushing when i did it. I just giggled.

A/N

Yoo~ Updated it after 10 reads :) Is this chapter weird? Tell me your opinions, please~ I really would like to know~

RM is in Singapore, i just realized. But im not a fan x) Apink's 5th mini album is pretty~ I love all the tracks ^_^

Please vote and comment~ Tell me your opinions so i can improve. Kamsamidaaaa~ ^_^

~ Channie