Chapter 48

* The 2nd day of camp  

- Chan Mi -

"Hey Mark. Do you mind if um...you partner with Hana again? Pleaassseeee!" i begged and did aeygo. He shut his eyes once i did it.

"Tsk. Hajima!"

"Jebal!"

"...."

"Pleeeaaasssseeee!"

"Tsk. Fine, fine!"

"Gomawo~"

I smiled and got changed. We were going to the theme park today, then we'll be heading to the mall to eat dinner and get some things at the mart for tomorrow's campfire session. Today is going to be fun~

I didnt know why but unnie's voice kept ringing in my head saying that i should dress up like a proper girl ._. Its annoying the hell out of me. I decided to just give in and wear a girly outfit. Well, not really. I just wore a black sweater and a black skater skirt. And my all black high cut. I didnt tie my hair up because it was still wet ._. I never really let anyone see me with my hair not tied so im kind of scared. I brought a few hair ties in case i lose the one on my wrist. Because i seriously dont like to let my hair go ._.

I walked out of the tent to find Jimin leaning by the tree near my tent. He looked so hot oh my gosh. 

"Jimin."

He looked up and his mouth suddeny opened slightly. I walked over to him with my hair flying to the back because of the wind. Gosh -_- He gulped and smiled. 

"H-hey."

I frowned. 

"You um didnt tie your hair." He said it in a question tone. 

"Um yeah. Its wet. I'll tie it later. Wae?"

"Oh nothing. You look prettier like that."

I started blushing. 

"Yah. Dont i get a morning kiss?"

"Whats next? A goodnight kiss?"

"Yep." I rolled my eyes and smiled. I pulled his hand and we walked over to where everyone was gathering. He interlocked his fingers with mine as usual. It still makes my heart flutter so much ._. We sat down and he turned to me. 

"Wheres the kiss?"

"Why do you want a kiss so bad -_-"

"Because its from you."

It made me quiet. My stomach was filled with butterflies. 

"Cheasy."

He suddenly leaned in slowly. 

"Oppa!" Hana shouted. We looked up to find Hana and Mark. 

"Why did you have to come when we were about to kiss..." Jimin muttered. I chuckled. 

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jimin rolled his eyes and faced me. Mark took a seat beside me. He whispered something.

"Do you know how annoying she is? She keeps asking things about you and Jimin -_-"

"Jinjja?"

"Mmm. Why did i agree to be her partner?"

"Because of me~"

"Tch. Yeah sure, because of you."

I smiled and poked his cheek.

.

.

.

"Listen up!" Mrs.Kim shouted since it was so noisy. "I will let all of go by yourselves! You will have to be back here by 7 o'clock sharp or we'll leave you! Please becareful of your belongings! Other than that, you are all free to go anywhere within me because i'll be standing right here."

Lol.

Everyone nodded and started walking away with their girlfriends/boyfriends, bestfriends, and etc. Jimin held my hand tightly as we walked. I could see the pain in Mark's eyes. Hana forced him to follow me and Jimin. I dont think she's over Jimin... It annoys me tho.

.

.

.

.

The whole trip was ruined by Hana. She keeps popping out of nowhere and distrupts us. Mark was walking slowly like an old man. 

"Hey, i'll be back. I need to use the toilet."

"Mmm."

He walked away leaving me and Hana alone. Mark was still in his own world, walking slowly as ever. Suddenly, Hana came up to me and pushed me.

"Why are you dating him? Because of his fame?"

"Why should i tell you anything?"

"He belongs to me."

"Uh not anymore, my dear~"

"Break up with him or i'll-"

"You'll what? Huh? What?"

"I'll.."

"No words aye? Youre the one who cheated on him with your i dont know who. But whatever it is, youre the one who caused the breakup. Now, he belongs to ME. Not you. Get that straight."

"You stupid-"

"Chan Mi? Hana?" Mark asked. Hana moved away and put her hands in her pocket. She smiled innocently. This seriously annoyed me. She acts like an angel in front of everyone. She does aeygo in front of Jimin. Somehow, im glad he didnt forgive her... :>

- Jimin -

Hana came running to me as soon as i walked out of the toilet. But she tripped x) I was at the verge of laughing but her leg was bleeding. Mark and Channie looked just as surprised. They ran towards her. 

"Ow, it hurts!" she whined. It was bleeding badly. Well, slightly. I sighed. i felt like it was my fault since she was trying to run to me ._. I  went in front of her and squated. 

"I'll carry you to Mrs.Kim."

"Jinjja?" she said. I nodded. She quickly grabbed me and smiled. "Kaja." Channie was left there in disbelief. I feel bad for the both of them TT.TT 

"So you do care..." she said.

"Because you were running to ME. And im nice."

"Does this mean you forgive me?"

"What? This doesnt even have to do with forgiving you idiot -_-"

"Tsk. Answer me, oppa."

I suddenly thought of Channie. She said for me to be nice to Hana, right? Hm, fine..

"Yeah i guess."

"J-Jinjja?!" she shouted. I nodded. She suddenly got off me and started dancing happily but after soon, she fell because it hurts. I chuckled. She came up to me and kissed my cheek. I stiffened. "Kaja~"

- Chan Mi -

Did i just see her kiss Jimin? Mark stood quietly. He slowly grabbed my shoulders and started walking. 

"Lets just ignore that.."

"Ani! How can she kiss him? I dont care if its on the cheek! Jimin is my boyfriend and she should fucking know her limits!" I was so irritated. I wonder if he'll tell me about that kiss. "Ugh. Whatever." I grabbed his hand and walked over to the little cafe. Ugh stupid Hana.

A/N

!!!!!111!!!11!

Vote and comment! ^_^

~ Channie