Chapter 32 pt 2

- Chan Mi -

"So, what do you feel like eating?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know...um noodles? Hot and spicy noodles!" I squealed. I gulped my saliva just thinking about that. When suddenly my stomach growled. Jimin burst out laughing. I pouted.

"I'm hungry okay!" I said. He chuckled. We walked slowly towards the mall. There weren't many people out because it was snowing a little heavily. Or maybe they're just lazy. Heh, I don't know.

I felt a hand, slowly slipping into mine, interlocking our fingers together. My heart started beating like mad and butterflies. I smiled to myself. I held his hand tighter. I could see him smiling.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jagi? How long have you liked me? x)" I asked. He chuckled.

"I guess ever since we went to the carnival... And then I slowly start to fall for you."

"Heh, really? x) So when you and Muwon were dating, you didn't liked her?"

"Umm, I did but it was fading away...because I met you~"

I chuckled. "Do you have any boyfriends before this?" He asked cupping his face.
I nodded. "Jinjja? Duguya? Are you guys still contacting? What's his name?" He asked in curiosity. I giggled. "Waeyo? He's my ex, it's been way long since I've even contacted him." He nodded. "But what's his name?!" He asked and pouted. I giggled. "His name is Mark Tuan... He's my ex since elementary. Well, we broke up because he had to move to Seoul. And I didn't hear anything from him ever since..." I said staring into space.

"You dated during elementary school?! Wah daebak. I was just struggling on math."

I smiled. "Well, don't worry because I don't love anyone else...other than you~ ^.^" He chuckled and squeezed my hands.

When he asked me that question, I couldn't help but got curios how Mark's doing now. I thought about all the adventures me, Baekhyun and Mark had when we were still elementary kids. I smiled to myself.

Soon, the food came and we ate it deliciously. I was still hungry tho. One bowl of noodle isn't enough for me. So, we went to the small Christmas Carnival down the street. They sold so much cute things. And super delicious food. Mmmm.

We bought tons of snacks and sweets for me to eat later on x) We walked around but there wasn't anything interesting so we decided to just head home.
.

.

.

.

.
"We're home!~" We said happily. Unnie walked up to us. "What did you guys buy?" She asked taking a peek at my bangs. "Tch. Just food!" I said.She glared at me. "Selfish" she retorted. I grinned and just ran to my room.

- Jimin -

"Jakkaman! We all need to talk to you! About Channie's birthday" Noona whispered the last part. "Her birthday?" I asked. Wait, what? Her birthday? "When is it?" I added. The rest looked ATMs in shock. "Whatttt! Well so-rry but nan mollayo!" I said and gave this face -_- "Her birthday is coming two days before Christmas!" Jongin hyung whispered. The rest nodded. "We planned the surprise party already but you need to do some things" Yoongi continued. I nodded. "So, on the day of her birthday, we need you to act as if you don't know. Um, stall her for the whole day but when it's 7 o'clock, you have to bring her back home where we'll surprise her!" Baekhyun hyung squealed. I smiled and nodded. "But what are you going to get her?" Noona asked. "I'll get her some things. I won't tell you yet. But after her birthday, I want to take her out. I want to bring her somewhere" I said. They nodded but Jungkook smirked. "Yah! Don't think sick you little twerp!" I shouted -_- He chuckled.

"Oh? What's going on?" Channie asked as she closed her door. "Ani! Nothing! Come on let's um play truth or dare!" Taehyung said. I chuckled but Channie looked at me suspiciously. "Its nothing jagi~ Come on, let's play!" I said and pulled her to the coffee table.

- Chan Mi -

"Hoseok oppa! Truth or dare?" I asked with a smirk. "I'll give him the questions" I added. They nodded. Unnie shot me a glare.

"Um, truth..."

"Do you or do you not like my unnie? And do you want her to be your girlfriend?" I asked. He looked at me in surprise. Namjoon high-fived me and told me good one! I giggled. "Ppali!" I shouted.

"I...do like your sister...and yes..." he answered.

"Jinjja?! ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW!" Taehyung shouted. I giggled and agreed. Soon, everyone stared to agree.

"Tsk. Arrasso..." he said. I saw unnie blushing. "Ehem" he said clearing his throat when he stood in front of Unnie, "Will you...be my girlfriend?". I giggled and clapped like a happy seal. Unnie was trying not to smile. She whispered something.

- Hyeoyeon -

"Please." He whispered. I smiled.

"Rainna knows what's happening now...shes okay with it. I've been wanting to tell you this ever since but you were always busy.." I whispered. He smiled widely.

"Ne, I will be" I said and smiled. My heart fluttered when he gave me a kiss on my cheek and hugged me.

"Aw! Kyeopta~" Yoongi said. I giggled. "Gomawo~" I replied as Hoseok held me by my waist.

A/N

Heh, the 2nd update~ Please enjoy it~~

Comment your opinions and vote! Let's get this to 8-10 votes? :333

~ Channie