Chapter 39

- Chan Mi -

Ugh. Another boring day. Jimin's busy practicing, unnie is finding a job and well, Baekhyun's not here. Im left alone again..

I wore my shorts and a crop top with knee-length socks and walked out to the kitchen like a zombie.

I think it was around 8 o'clock when i decided to get out of the house and buy some food. I wanted to eat spicy rice cakes, the cravings was real. I just changed into skinny jeans and wore my chucks. I texted Unnie that I'll be out to get food~

I walked around the streets that was slightly further away from the building. The streets were brightly lit with lamps and fairy lights all around. The smell of fried food filled the air. It was quite packed with people but I met Mark ._.

"Oh? Mark?" I asked the boy standing beside me. He looked just as shock when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I smiled. "Getting food~" I said happily. He chuckled. "I'm here with my friends. I'll see you later!" He said and smiled. I nodded and waved.

I ordered spicy rice cakes and walked home like a happy girl.
.

.

.
"I'm home~" i said happily. "Oh oppa!" I shouted. Hoseok oppa was sitting there with unnie. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug. He twirled me around. "Don't I get a hug?" I hear someone asking. I turned around to see Jimin in his onesies. I giggled. "Jagi~" I said and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

We switched on the tv and started eating the rice cakes.

"Yah! Don't touch it! It's mine!" I hissed as I took a bite from the rice cake I was holding. He chuckled.

"Why do you eat so messily?" He asked and laughed. I pouted.

"I'm hungry, that's why. Now stop judging and let me eat in peace already!" I said. He chuckled and put an arm around my waist. He laid his head back on a pillow and watched the tv. I could see him looking at me tho. I looked at him suddenly and caught him off-guard. He was staring at me.

"Eish! You scared me!" He shouted and clutched his heart, dramatically.

I giggled. "Serves you right. Why were you even staring at me?" I asked.

He suddenly moved closer, closer and closer... until he was so close to my face. "Because you're pretty and adorable when you eat..." he whispered. I blushed. "Eish. Hajima!" I said and pushed him. He chuckled.

"Wait, you're sleeping over?" I asked. He nodded.

"For three days because then I'll have to go to overseas to perform..." he said. I pouted.

"Must you? But I'll..." I said hesitating to say the last word.He smirked and poked me.

"Say it~" he squealed.

"Fine. I'll miss you -_-" I said. He giggled.

"I'll miss you too but it'll just be for three days~"

"But still!"

"Ahh, jagiya...um can I ask you something?"

"Ne. What is it?"

"Why were you with Mark the other time?"

"I was cheating on you~"

"Eish! Jagiyaaaaa!" He whined. I chuckled.

"We just met up for breakfast! Wae? Wae? Wae? Are you jealous?" I teased him and smirked. He pouted. I moved closer to him.

"Yeah."

"Awwww~" I teased him. My heart was beating faster. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

"I'm jealous because I don't wanna lose you..."

I giggled and hit him because he's cheesy af.
.

.

.
We were in the midst of The Grinch (I think that's what you call the movie. I forgot what it's called x)) And I felt so sleepy. I hooked my arms around Jimin's waist and rested my head on his body. He rubbed my back slowly. "Sleep tight jagi~" he whispered and kissed my cheek. And with that, I slowly drifted to sleep...

A/N

Quite satisfied with this chapter! But um, I'm not sure if i should be mushy. Are you guys okay with it? x) Tell me!

I reached 5K already omg. Just in 2-3 days! What do you guys want me to do? If you don't know what I mean, read the prev. A/N! ^.^

Enjoy this! Don't forget to vote and comment after reading! Kamsamida ^_^ Have a lovely day/night :33

~ Channie