Chapter 12

A/N

Ooooh heyyyy. Im updating, again. Am i updating to much? Please tell me if i am:< Im always bored so that explains my daily updates. I really enjoy updating i dont know why ^_^ I hope you find my story interesting ... x)  BTS is coming to Singapore soon!!! GAH IM SO EXCITED. >< but i cant go for their concert, bummer :< Sigh, i hope they will hold a fan-meeting! Hehe. Okay, here it goes

.

.

.

- Chan Mi -

"Wait! Before i forget, lets exchange numbers!~" Jimin exclaimed. I smiled. We exchanged phones and typed in our numbers. 

"Hehe, okay byeeee~" he said. I smiled and waved. He stood there until i went into the building. I was smiling all the way up to the apartment. "Im home~" i said softly. "Oh?" Hyeoyeon unnie said. She came out of the room eating an apple. Then, she turned to the clock. "Yah! Its already past 10 o'clock!" she shouted. I rubbed my neck. "Mianheeee~" i said doing aeygo. "Tsk, silly girl. What if something happened to you?" she muttered. I went and hugged her. "Mianheeee~ I was with Jimin, dont worry!" i assured her. "Aish. Whatever. Go shower and get some sleep!" she said and patted my head. I smiled. "Arrasso~" i cooed. 

.

.

.

After showering, i felt so refreshed. ^ Tink Tink ^ . My phone beeped. 

Jiminie <3 : CHANNIE. IS THIS YOUUUU?

Me : Neeee.

Jiminie <3 : Hehe, arrasso. Do you want to follow us to Disney Land?

Me : Bwoh? Disney Land? :O

Jiminie <3 : Yep! The hyungs and I are going. If im not mistaken, Hoseok hyung asked noona to come too~

Me : Jinja? Arrasso, wait. I'll check first.

Jiminie <3 : Neee.

-

"Unnie, are you coming tomorrow?" i asked unnie as i stood outside her door. She nodded and gasped. "Jimin asked you?" she asked. A smirk formed on her face. "Tsk. He's just my bestfriend! And yeah, he did" i said and walked away. 

Jiminie <3 : So? Can you go?

Me : Ne!~

Jiminie <3 : Daebak~ We'll meet you downstairs. Bye~

Me : :)

-

I went to bed with a big smile on my face. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day~

"Chan Mi~ Wake up" unnie said and shook me. I rubbed my eyes sleepily. "Go and shower. They're coming over for breakfast" she said. Aigo, must they really? But, i have to admit, im excited to see Jimin. I smiled. "Arrasso" i said and she left the room. Why am i so excited gosh!

I took out my black skinny jeans and my black crop top and a red-black flannel. I looked in the mirror. My hair was still wet. I'll tie it later i guess. "Unnieeee~ It smells good, what are you-" i said. "Omo!" i shouted. They were already here. "Channieeee~" Jimin shouted. "Goodmorning!" they said. I smiled and bowed. 

- Jimin -

Wow. She looks absoulutely beautiful. Her outfit perfectly shows her curves. Wait! Why am i being so perverted here? Aish, control yourself Jimin!

"Channieeee~" i shouted. They all then said goodmorning. She just smile and bowed. She was so delicate. "Guys, lets eat!" Noona shouted from the kitchen. "Neeee~" we chorused. "Wahhhh, noona! Its delicious!" i said as i talked with food in my mouth. "Yah! Dont spit on my food, you retard!" Channie shouted. I grinned. "Mianhe" i apologised with food in my mouth. "Aigoooo!" she said and covered her food. "Hehe miannnn~" i said properly and held her closer. She just giggled.

"Aw, you guys are like a couple!" Namjoon hyung commented. "Agreed!" Jin hyung added. "Yeah!" Hoseok hyung and noona said. Suga nodded. But Taehyung and Jungkook didnt say anything. "Tsk. We're just bestfriendssss~" she said and looked at me. I got lost in her eyes. "Yah!" she shouted. "Oh...bwoh? Yeah we are!" i said. They just laughed and continued eating.

.

.

.

A/N

Vote and comment please! Pretty please with Jimin on a cake :3 Kamsamida~

~ Channie