Chapter 14

- Chan Mi -

"So, where do you guys want to go?" Yoongi asked. "I'll just go where ever you guys go~" i said and smiled. They smiled at me. "Can we go to the ice-rink? Jebal!" Jungkook said. I nodded eagerly. "Arrasso. Lets go~" Yoongi said and we walked to the ice-rink.

.

.

.

"Ooooh, im so excited!~" i squealed. Jimin looked at me and smiled. "You've never ice-skate before?" he asked as he tied his shoelaces. I nodded. "Then, why are you excited? You doont know how to skate" he retorted. I glared at him. "One can always learn~" i said and smiled. He chuckled.

Once we stepped into the rink, i almost fall. Luckily, Jimin was there and caught me before i landed on my butt. I just smiled goofily at him. "Ugh, this is hard!" i said and held onto Jimin's arm. I could feel his muscles. "And you were excited" Jimin retorted. "Tsk. Teach me~" i said as we walked with our skates. I could see Hyeoyeon unnie and Hoseok enjoying themselves. 

.

.

.

"Like this?" i asked Jimin after he taught me how to skate. He nodded and smiled. I was about to skate towards him when i fell. "Ow" i muttered. Jimin came towards me, laughing. "Yah! Dont laugh, you pabo!" i shouted as he helped me up. "Mi-mian!" he said in between laughing. I pouted. He stopped laughing and smiled. "Come on, lets just skate any ol' how" he said. I nodded and we talked as we 'skated'. 

"Waaaah~ Hyeoyeon unnie seems to enjoy~" i shouted. She looked at me and glared playfully. I giggled. "Omo!" i said as i almost fell. Jimin caught me and held my hand. "Aigo. You cant even balance!" he said. I grinned. Something weird happened. He continued holding my hand even though i could balance... not that i dont like it. 

- Jimin -

Her hand fits perfectly with mine. As if it was made to be.. Ani! What am I thinking? Pabo, you have to stop. Even if you like her, she wouldnt like you... 

"Yah. Are you okay? Your expressions change often!" she said and giggled. "Jinja? Oh, mian then..." i said softly. She smiled. Her smile made my heart flutter. Ugh, waeyo?!

- Chan Mi -

"That was fun~" i said as we exited the rink. He nodded and smiled. "Waaaah~ Have you guys got together?!" Namjoon shouted and smirked. "Ooooo~" the rest said and smirked. "Ani!" we shouted. "Then, why are you guys holding hands?" Yoongi asked. We quickly let go. I saw Jimin blushing and smiling. Why was he smiling?

-

We ended the day with the gift shop. Because who doesnt like to shop? Me and Jimin got paired hoodies. I thought it was cute. I got minnie and he got mickey. 

"Today was fun~" Jimin said to me. I nodded. "Yeah. But theres school tomorrow" i said and pouted. He chuckled. "At least i still can spend time with you~" he said softly. I smiled when he said that. My heart fluttered. This was the feeling i got when I like Baek- Wait. Do i like Jimin? Ottoke?!

- Jimin -

"Bye girls~" We, BTS, said. Noona waved at us but Channie didnt. "Wait! Jakkaman" i said to Channie. "I'll go to schol with you tomorrow?" i asked Channie. I didnt know why but i wanted her to say yes. She smiled and nodded. "Arrasso. Goodnight~" she said and hugged me. I hugged her a little tight and pulled away. I waved at the both of them as they walked into their building.

"Hyung, do you like her?" Jungkook asked. "Bwoh? Ani!" i shouted. "Pft. You cant fool us" Taehyung said. I head-locked him. "Appo appo appo!" he shouted. "Yah kids! Keep it down!" Jin hyung shouted. "Mianhe" we said and bowed.

I showered and just went straight to sleep. Strangely, i was just thinking about Channie...

- Chan Mi -

"Aw! He wants to go to school with you~" unnie squealed. "He's my bestfriend!" i shouted. "Not for long..." unnie said and ran to her room. "Unnieeee!" i whined. I could hear her laughing. 

I didnt know if he liked me. But who am i to kid, why would an idol like me? I must be crazy to like him and think he likes me. Wait. Did i say i liked him? Ottokeeee! My heart flutters like crazy whenever he touches me (dont think sick!! x) ) I guess theres only one thing. I do like him...

A/N

Updateeee~ I hope you enjoy! Vote and comment please! ^_^ I wpuld like to know your opinions on my fan-fiction. Kamsamida~ 

~ Channie