Chapter 21

- Chan Mi -

It was an hour or so after I woke up. I ate breakfast at around 7.10am and just watched television waiting for 7.30 when I can leave for school.

I decided to get ready because it was already 7.30. I took out a pair of leggings and a long sleeved t-shirt. I brought a cardigan in case it was a little too cold. I wore my high-cut converse and went out. As I stepped out, it was freezing! The temperature was definitely different than yesterday's. I took out my head-phones and walked as I put my hands in my pocket. Suddenly, someone tapped me from the back.

"Chan Mi~" Taehyung said and smiled. "Omo! You scared me, pabo!" I said. "I'm your oppa, why are so mean?" He asked, pouting. I giggled and lightly punched his shoulder. "Why are you out so early?" He asked.

"You answer. You're the one who's always late."

"B-Bwoh?! Ani, I'm not!"

I giggled. "Whatever oppa!" I said and he put his arm over my shoulder. It reminded me of Jimin. Out of all the people, why Jimin?! Ugh.

"Chan Mi ah, when's your birthday?" He asked. "It's coming up soon~" I squealed. "Bwoh?! Wait, so it's right. I am your oppa!~" he said and smiled. His rectangle smile was just adorable. I shrugged. "But what's the date?" He asked. I shrugged and smirked. "Yah!" He shouted as I quicken my steps. He ran to catch up with me. I just laughed.
.

.

.
"Chan Mi~" Bomi said happily as I enter the studio. She was always early even if she's sleeps early or late. It's just...weird. "Bomi~" I mimicked her. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Are you taking Jimin? To the dance?" She asked. I shook my head. She nodded, understanding. "I wish I could take him to the dance tho..." I said. I sighed. I finally said it to someone. She nodded. "I know how it feels. But who are you going to go with?" She asked. "I'm going with someone that I love more than anyone in the world!" I said. "Duguya?" She asked. "Me, myself and I~" I said happily. "Yah! Tsk" she said and hit my head lightly. I giggled.
.

.

.
"Arrasso. Today will be the last lesson for this class. Okay, since we got time, why don't we have a little activity?" The instructor said. We nodded eagerly. "Ask who you want to be your date for the dance" she continued. I laughed. Some of them groaned.

"Oppaaaaa~ Will you go to the dance with me?" Muwon asked Jimin. I almost choked the water I was drinking. Wait what? No! I disapprove. Nuh-uh. But what can I do? They like each other, so it's right for them. He hesitated. Then, he took a glance at me. Our eyes met. It was as if he was trying to say something to me.

- Jimin -

Why Muwon, why? I want to ask Channie, not you!

Wait. I'm..I want to go with...with Channie? Bwoh?! Wait what? I'm not suppose to like her. I took a deep breath. I hesitated to answer. I looked at Channie. Our eyes met. I looked at her as if I was looking right into her soul. I really want to go with her...

"Arrasso. I'll go with you..." I said softly. She squealed.p and hugged me. I smiled sadly. "Alright girls, let's go to the mall!" She shouted to her little clique. After dance, they went straight away. I sighed and looked at Channie. She was so pretty. She tied her hair in a high pony-tail and straighten her bangs. I smiled to myself. She looked so cute.

Ugh, that's just a compliment right? I don't like her... Don't i?

- Chan Mi -

They 4 of us went to the instructer after class as she said yesterday. She taught us the steps to the dance. It was a pretty bubbly and perky dance. But it's A Christmas Ball, so our dance was suppose to lift the mood up. So I'm okay with that. But, we had to use skirts and that's something I don't like. I feel insecure when I use skirts. But it was for the dance. ._.

We waved to the instructor after the lesson ended. I waved to the rest of the, who were going different ways as me. I sighed. It's going to be a quiet journey home.

"Annyeong!~" Namjoon hyung shouted. "Oh? Namjoon? Wae are you here?" I asked him. He was waiting at the table near the carpark area. "We're waiting for you! Your unnie has sent us~ Shes going to be home late again so we're going to babysit you~" he said. I pouted. "I'm not a baby!" I said. He chuckled. "You are!" I heard Jimin shouting from afar. I turned around to find him and Yoongi walking with bags in their hands. He came up closer to me and smiled. I giggled. "Kaja!" Yoongi shouted.

We drove back to my apartment. They were the only ones here because the rest were at home. They were either lazy, tired or sleepy. "I'm going to sleep over~" Jimin said happily. I looked at him with my judging face. "And did I say you can?" I asked and smirked. "Jeballll~" he said and pouted. I giggled. "But we aren't! We're going back home. We have to do some things" Yoongi said. I nodded.

But wait. A sleep over with Jimin. Alone. With him. In an apartment. Alone. My heart starts beating faster thinking about what would happen. Shit.

A/N

Annyeong~~ I hope this chapter's good ><

Mama MNET awards was today~ Really exciting because it's my first. My mom literally asked me to off the laptop when BTS haven't performed and so I cried because she forced me to watch tv. In the nick of time, I switched on the show on my phone and it was BTS. So, I was rushing to my room and watched it. IT WAS THE PART WHEN JIMIN RIPPED HIS FUCKING CLOTHES. T.T. For a 12 year old, I have a lot of fangirl feels :3 Pft. And omg, BTS IS COMING TO SINGAPORE IN A FEW DAYS FOR THE RED BULLET CONCERT ASDFGHJKL. CAN I JUST. I can't go, sadly. But my friend, @/xiuhanbae is going :< I hope they hold a fan-meet. Cause I will go.

Hehe, vote and comment your opinions! Kamsamida~ ^_^

~ Channie