Chapter 47

- Chan Mi -

Shit. Im late!

"Bye unnie!" i shouted as i brought my bags out. Its so heavy!

"Arent you going to eat breakfast first?" Unnie asked as i put my shoes on. I looked up and frowned.

"Im late!"

"But still."

"They'll leave me if im late! I'll eat later on! Bye!" i said and ran out.

...

"Oh! Minahe!" i said to Mrs.Kim who was standing outside. She smiled and nodded.

"Gwenchana! Have you eaten?" she asked.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Take one of those." She pointed to the one of the box. I nodded and thanked her. I wasnt the only one who arrived late actually. There was a few more students who were late.

I waved to Mark who was sitting down.

"Hey~" he said happily.

"Hey." i said out of breath. My bags were so heavy TT.TT I took the bread out and ate it hungrily. Mark looked at me in disbelief.

"You didnt eat breakfast, didnt you?" he asked. I smiled goofily and shook my head. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I looked around scanning for Jimin. He was sitting all the way at the back with Hana... Wait, theyre partners?! ._. He was staring into space as Hana was talking to him. I chuckled. Why isnt he nice to her?

I faced back and finished eating my bread. But i was still so hungry T.T I turned to Mark and grinned.

"Hey...can i have your share?" i asked.

He shook his head making me pout. "Tsk. Fine. I let you have HALF of it." He split it into two and i thanked him. The bus started moving soon, making me feel dizzy. I put my headphones on and started listening to music. Everyone else was like that too. It was only 8am so everyone was still sleepy. I drifted into sleep in just a few minutes...

- Jimin -

"Oppa jebal!"

I turned to her and put my index finger on my lips asking her to keep quiet. She put an arm on my shoulder and smiled. I rolled my eyes. I stood up and went over to Mark. He was looking at Channie TT.TT

"Yah!" i shout-whispered making him startle.

"Bwoh?!"

"Why are you staring at her?"

"Tsk. I wasnt you idiot TT.TT"

"Fine fine..."

"Why are you here?"

"Can i exchange places with you, please? Hana is annoying as fuck. Please!" i begged. He turned and took a glance at Hana.

"Ugh fine."

"Gomawo!~ Oh, *grabshisshoulderbeforewalking* Dont be a fool and get swayed by her."

He nodded and took his things as he walked over. I sat down carefully beside Channie who was sleeping. She looks so squishy gosh ._. Suddenly, she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mark.." she muttered.

WHAT.

IS SHE DREAMING ABOUT MARK TT.TT

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and noticed its me.

"J-jagi?"

I kept quiet. She rubbed her eyes and smiled. She continued resting her head on my shoulder. My heart was beating fast. Should i ask her about it? I guess she's just sleep-talking, right? Right...

"You switched places with him?"

"Mmm."

"Yah. Why arent you nice to Hana?"

"Cause' i dont like her?"

"Tch. Why did you guys break up anyways?"

"Wae?"

"Just asking."

"She cheated."

"Oooohhhh.."

She just kept quiet and stayed still as i played with our hands. My hands were so huge compared to hers T.T She yawned and closed her eyes. I wrapped her around my arms and so did she. Her hair smells great x)

.

.

.

"Wake up!" Mrs.Kim shout-whsipered into my ear making me surprised.

"Oh? N-ne."

Channie sat up and rubbed her eyes again. We were already reaching the camping area. Mark was at the back with Hana. Hana is still talking, gosh. Nothing can ever make her shut up -_-

"Alright guys~ Wakey wakey! We're here! Its not as cold as Seoul so you can lay off the winter jackets~ Its just a little warmer but please do wear long sleeves to keep yourself warm! Get ready to move out and get your bags!" Mrs.Kim annouced before we started moving towards our tents. Ugh, i have to sleep beside Hana -_-

.

.

.

A/N

Comment and vote! ^_^

~ Channie