Chapter 4

- Chan Mi -

It was only 7am and im already awake. Why am i even awake?? Hyeoyeon unnie is probably still asleep. I left a note saying that im going to school myself. I changed into my uniform and went to the nearest mall.

As soon as i walked out of the building, it was so chilly. The wind blew my hair softly.

- Jimin -

"Woah!" Jungkook said. I turned to him. "Waeyo?" i asked. He pointed to the girl walking across. That girl looked familiar. Omo, is that Chan Mi? Wow, she looks so attractive from the side. "Chan Mi?" i shouted. She turned to me. She looked at me and paused. Then, she smiled and waved. I gave her the sign to come over. "Annyeong~" she said. Jungkook's mouth was half opened. I pushed him. "Yah!" he shouted. She smiled. Her smile is so pretty.. Wait, what am i saying? Aish.

"Why are you out so early?" i asked. "I want to get some coffee. Plus, i woke up a little too early" she said. I laughed. "Well, we all are on our way to get breakfast. Follow us!" i said. She smiled and as she was a bout to say something, Jungkook interrupted. "You have too!!" he whined. I looked at him, puzzled. She giggled. "Arasso" she said. I smiled.

- Chan Mi -

"The car's here. Lets go~" he said. The car was a little small and there wasnt any seat for me. "Oh.." Jimin said. "Its okay! I'll walk with you" he said and pulled my hand. My heart started beating fast as soon as his hand touched mine. I smiled. "Arrasso! Reach safely" Jin said and they drove away.

"Jimin ah?" i asked. "Ne?" he answered. "What class is Shin Muwon in?" i asked. He cringe when i said her name. I laughed. "Waeyo?" i asked. His facial expression was priceless and so i couldnt stop laughing. "A-aniyo! S-shes in d-dancing" he stammered. I still laughed. "W-wae are you s-stammering?" i mimicked him. "Yah!" he shouted. I laughed and he chased me. "Keep it down!" an ahjusshi shouted. "Ne ne mianhe!" i shouted back. He laughed. I grinned. He came towards me and put his arm over my shoulder. I stiffened for a while. "Why do you want to know?" he asked. I couldnt answer because he made me feel awkward. My stomach was filled with so much butterflies. "I..um.." i said. He looked at me with his mouth in a 'o' shaped. Did he know i feel weird? "Youre stammering now!" he shouted. He pointed at me like a child. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Hehe! But waeyo?" he asked. "Nan mollayo (i dont know)" i said. He nodded and smiled. "Arrasso" he replied. I stared at him for awhile. He noticed me staring at him and turned but i quickly turned away. My heart was beating way faster than usual..

Am I falling i love with him?

A/N

Annyeong~ I took a longer time writing this chapter i dont know why. But I hope you enjoy~ Please vote and comment! Kamsamida~~

Channie ~