Chapter 23 pt.2

A/N

Hey guys~ Yesterday's update was crap. There was something wrong with my wattpad on my phone lately so im using the laptop to be safe. I know i wrote chapter 23 longer but what i read was way shorter. So, i have forgotten wha i wrote XD lmao. But anyways, heres the other part.

.

.

.

- Chan Mi -

"Channie? Wake up!" Jimin shout-whispered. "Channie!" he said again. I slowly opened my eyes. When i opened them fully, Jimin's face was so close. I screamed. "Omo.." i muttered. I realized I pushed him down the bed. "Yah!" he shouted from the floor. I looked down. I giggled. "Mianhe~" i said. He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Go and shower already pabo! Its almost 7.30!" he said and walked out. I chuckled.

I took a shower and wrapped in bathrobe. I went outside to find it snowing. "Woah!" i said happily. "Its snowing~" i said to myself. It was pretty cold too so i decided to change into something decent.

I took out sweat-pants and a crop top, the outfit i wear everyday XD But then i realized i had to use either a skirt or a dress because of practice. Argh. I hate using either of those. I dont own any skirts at all. I own two dresses including the dress i bought with Bomi. I decided to wear the dress since i've no choice. It was a red checkered dress that was around my mid-thighs. I wore a cardigan over it and wore my all black high-cut converse. I tied my hair up and straightened my bangs.

"Jiminnie its snowing~" i squealed. He just smiled. "I know. Go and eat. We're going to be late if you dont do it now" he said. I nodded and sat down at the counter. "You know you can always go first, right?" i asked. "Ne, but i want to go to school with you" he said as he took a sip from his latte. I didnt know why, but what he said made me feel so happy. I started bushing and smiling as so i looked down. "Wae are you like that?" he asked. "Ani, nothing" i said. I could hear him chuckle as he left the kitchen.

After eating, i decided to check up on unnie. I havent seen her lately and im worried about her health and all.

"Unnie?" i called out and knocked the door. "Ne?" she asked. I opened the door and went to her. "Unnieeee~" i said and hugged her. She giggled. "Wae? What did you do wrong?" she asked. "Ani! i didnt anything!" i said defensively. She giggled and just moved me closer. "Mianhe because i didnt pay attention to you these few days. Im very busy and i have so much things on my mind.." she said softly. I smiled. "Gwenchana! Having moments like this is better than not even talking, right?.." i asked. She nodded and smiled. I could feel a few drops of tears falling on my head. I looked up. "Unnie? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" i asked. She smiled sadly and shook her head. "How i wish appa and eomma is here with us...they would be happy you're maturing into a beautiful lady.." she said softly. Tears started forming. I missed my parents..

She smiled and sat up. She wiped my tears. "Jakkaman..why are you wearing a dress?" she asked in shock. "A-ani! I had to. Theres no other choice" i said and pouted. "Yah! Ppali! We'll be late!" Jimin shouted from outside. "You can go first!" i shouted. "Ani! Ppali!" he shouted back. "Tsk" i muttered. Unnie just laughed. "You guys are cute~ get together already!" she said. "Ani! He doesnt like me" i said. "Well, how about you? Hoseok and you!" i retorted.

- Hyeoyeon -

Hoseok and me. Yeah...Hoseok and me.. What am i goin to do about that? Rainna likes him more than me. But he confessed that he liked me. Rainna is my bestfriend. I cant lie to her.. i promised to never like him but well, what happened now?

And appa and eomma. They're going to get a divorce. Like what the fuck? You expect me and Chan Mi to choose between both of you? How am I even going to tell Chan Mi? She loves them very much. Argh.

I need to stop thinking about other things other than Chan Mi. Her birthday and ball is coming up soon. Lets just set other matters aside. Okay.

"Bye unnie~ Saranghae" she said and walked out. I smiled and waved.

- Chan Mi -

We burst into the classroom making everyone startled. We both bowed and said sorry in unison. He looked at me and smirked while i glared at him. Instructer just asked us to get to our positions.

"Oooooo. Why did you guys came to school together?" Tiffany and Bomi asked me, smirking. I glared at them. "Dont think wrongly. He just slept over" i said. They smirked even more. I shouldnt have said that. They just giggle.

.

.

.

After what it seemed an enternity of dancing, we finally had break. But, after break, the whole class has a free period but the four girls has seperate dance for the ball. The performance is just 4 more days and we had a little amount to practice.

Bomi and Tiffany waited outside while i took some things from my locker. And thats when Muwon started walking towards me.

"Yah!" she shouted. The other girl with her slammed my locker and pushed me to the floor. Well that was rude.

"You listen here and you listen good. Jimin oppa is mine. I dont want to see you and him together ever again. I dont care. If you ever lay a finger on him, i will make sure you suffer" she hissed. She spit on me and kicked my things. I definitely got pissed when she spitted on me. "Yah! Who the fuck are you to spit on me?! Who? Just for your information, Jimin isnt yours, you little bitch. He isnt your boyfriend and you have no rights to tell me not to hang out with him" i hissed back. I spit on her and smirked. "What goes around comes around, Shin Muwon" i said. I picked my bag up and walked past her. She was mad. But who gives a fuck?

Tiffany and Bomi stood outside, speechless. I giggled and hooked each my arm with theirs and pulled them away.

We sat at the rooftop where the three of us explained everything.

.

.

.

"You see, Shin Muwon was my bestfriend ever since elementary school because our parents are close. Like as if we're blood related but we're not. Our family were close because of business shit. But then they had to move to the states because they had some problem there. Just like american movies, girls who moved and came back became bitches, right? Yeah, apparently that happened. I was happy that she came back. But she changed. To a bitch. She dressed like a slut to attract all the boys here. She dumped all of them. As soon as she sees a boy, she'll dump her boyfriend and go to the other boy. And the cycle repeats" Bomi said. I nodded. "What you did was so unbelievable! Im so proud! Finally, someone has the guts to do that!" Tiffany shouted in happiness. We giggled.

.

.

The problem is that Muwon might just like Jimin for a short moment. Im scared and worried for him. I mean, he is the person i love and i dont want to see him get hurt...

A/N

Thank you for the good feedback ^_^ It will always make my day whether it be me in a good or bad mood x) Please vote and comment your opinions~ Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie