Chapter 49

- Chan Mi -

"Stop." Mark put both his hands on my shoulder. He looked straight into my eyes.

"Bwoh?"

"Smile."

"Bwoh?"

"Smile."

"Wae?"

"Because it suits you okay. I cant stand it if you sulk all day because of Jimin."

"Tch."

"Jebal."

He suddenly put his fingers on my cheeks and 'turned it' (OK IMAGINE IT IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IM SORRY XD)

"Turn the frown upside down~"

I giggled and shook my head.

"Childish."

"But youre smiling now~"

I chuckled. "Kaja. Its almost time for us to meet Mrs.Kim." He nodded and we made our way back.

I saw Jimin and Hana fooling around as they sat down at the cafe near by. Mark placed his hands on my eyes.

"It hurts, doesnt it?"

I nodded.

"Lets just ignore them, yeah? You guys will have to talk about it in the end since you guys are in a relationship." He said as a matter of fact. I sighed loudly.

- Jimin -

It does feel good to hang around Hana again. But i really wanted to see Channie TT.TT But then i saw her with Mark..

"Um. Im going to Channie now."

"Tsk. Oppa, jakkaman. I'll come with you."

"Ani. Just stay here. Youre hurt."

She smiled.

I walked up quietly behind Channie and kissed her on the cheek. "Heeeyyy~"

She turned around and smiled. That smile doesnt feel sincere T.T Whats happening ...

- Chan Mi -

After dinner, we went to the mart before heading back to the camping area. Jimin still hasnt said anything about the kiss on the cheek. .-. We decided to take a stroll by the beach since it was late at night and everyone was in their tents.

"Yah. Park Jimin."

"Oh?"

"Did something happen between you and Hana?"

"Yeah, i guess? I forgave her because you asked me to be nice to her. So.."

WAIT WHAT. THATS WHY HE WAS SO NICE TO HER! T.T

"B-bwoh?"

"Wae?"

"Anything else?"

"Ani..?"

"Didnt she kiss you?"

"Bwoh?!"

"I saw it Jimin -_-"

"Yah. Is that why youre so gloomy today?"

"I dont know."

"Tsk tsk.. It was just a peck on the cheek!"

"But youre my boyfriend. No one else is suppose to kiss you other than me!"

"Jinjja? Not even my mom?"

"Ani, its not like- Yah Park Jimin! Hajima -_-"

"Arrasso..."

He came closer and wrapped me in his arms. *Titanic scene where he stands behind her and hugs her but without her holding her arms wide* He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Mianhe. I thought it was just a friendly gesture.."

"Friendly gesture? Youve got to be kidding me -_-"

"Eish. Mianhe. She still likes me... its not my fault."

"Yah!"

"Hehe. It wont happen again babe, i love you.."

The way he called me babe sent chills down my spine ...

"Tch. Fine. I love you too." I said coldly.

"Yaaaahhhh! Why are you being so cold to me? I apologised!"

I chuckled. He suddenly spinned me around.

"You still havent given me my morning kiss AND my goodnight kiss~"

-_-

I leaned in and we kissed passionately. He grabbed my waist as i hooked my arm around his neck. We then pulled away for air. He grinned.

"Kaja."

"Heheh, we should that more often ;>"

"*Hitshisforeheadwithonefinger* Stop being horny idiot -_-"

"Cant help it because its you..." He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I smiled happily.

A/N

Its almost 10K!! Hehe. Thank you for it ~

Vote and comment! ^_^

~ Channie