Chapter 35

- Chan Mi -

"Chan Mi?" Unnie called. She walked into my room and sat beside me. "Go and get ready. Oppa and I are going to go Christmas shopping. Make that last minute Christmas shopping. If you don't want to follow, you won't eat. So technically, you don't have a choice. Unless you want to starve. Wait that's a choice right?" Unnie asked herself. -_-

"Unnie! Hajima. Yeah yeah, I'll follow. Get outtttt!" I said and stood up to push her out. I wore my black over-sized t-shirt that looked like a dress but it's not and blacks leggings. And I used my new sneakers that Namjoon gave me yesterday~~~ I had a hard time trying to tie my hair because it was so freaking long and rough. UGH. I need to cut it. I wore a beanie because I was too lazy to tie it since it was so rough.

"Baekhyun?" I asked. He smiled and waved. He came up to me and hugged me. I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still in his arms.

"I feel bad that I can't celebrate Christmas with you because I'm going off today so ill go Christmas shopping with you~" he said. "I still remember going with Mark-" he said and stopped. Mark. Mark Tuan... He noticed me keeping quiet. "Yah!" He said and shook me. I glared at him. He chuckled. "I lost you for a moment. Kaja, they're waiting downstairs."
.

.

.

.
It was so crowded at the mall. The three of them had to force me to go somewhere else because they were going to shop for my gift. ._. Boo. I wonder what I'll get tho :>

I decided to get yogurt because my throat was dry. And I was craving for yogurt so...

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Yogurt with marshmallows and white chocolate please. Kamsamida~" I said. The person just smiled. "What's your name? We will call you once it's ready~" the person said. "Chan Mi imnida~" I said. The person nodded and asked me to take a seat.

I took a seat and waited. I looked at the charm bracelet that Jimin gave. I smiled and played with it.

- Mark - ( :O )

It's Christmas tomorrow, omg.

I was at the mall closet to our dorm with Jackson and BamBam. We decided to get some cold food because we ate hot and spicy noodles and out stomach were boiling.

"Ice-cream?" Jackson asked.

"Milkshake?" BamBam added.

"Ani! Yogurt~" I squealed. They chuckled.

"There's one at the end there" Jackson said pointing. I nodded and we walked towards the shop. Its been a long time since I've had yogurt tho. I didn't eat it for a long time because pd-nim didn't allow us :< But since he's not here...why not? Plus, I always ate yogurt back when I was in Busan with Baekhyun...and Chan Mi.

Chan Mi.

I still can't forget about her even tho it's already more than a year. I always tried contacting her but I lost her number. I lost Baekhyun's and Hyeoyeon noona's. There was no one I could turn to for her number :< Sigh, I hope she's doing well...

"Yah!" BamBam shouted.

"O-oh?" I asked, snapping out from my thoughts.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Yogurt with Marshmellows and kit-kat~ I'll wait for you guys there" I said and walked to the table.

The girl seating opposite me looked pretty. She say by the window, with her hair being shined by the light (LMAO DOES THIS MAKE SENSE AT ALL XD) She was wearing all black just like what Chan Mi would back then...

"Chan Mi ssi?" The person called out. She looked up and smiled. "Ne~" she answered.

Chan Mi? I got curious so I decided to follow her.

"Jakkaman!" I shouted before she started walking into the crowd. She turned around and looks at me. She looked puzzled. But then, her face softened.

"Mark?" She asked. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Or relief. She came to me and hugged me tight. She started to cry. "Mark..." she said softly. I smiled. It is her..

"Yah. Hajima! Don't you cry!" I warned her. She chuckled. She looked at me teary eyes.

"Why didn't you call me? Or text me? What happened when you moved? Do you know how sad I was when I didn't get any calls?! Eish!" She said so fast I barely could understand. I chuckled.

"Tsk. I lost everyone's number. I auditioned and I got in. Im in a group called GOT7. We're still new" i said. She nodded and hugged me again.

"Miss you so much~" she said. "I miss you too."

"YAH. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US THERE?! WE THOUGHT YOU GOT MOBBED. EISN THIS BOY!" Jackson shouted. I grinned.

"Guys, meet Chan Mi. Chan Mi, meet my friends, Jacksonand BamBam" I said. She smiled and bowed. "Annyeong~" she said sweetly. I could see the guys shocked. Their expressions x)
.

.

.
We chatted for about an hour or so at the yogurt store.

"Ne, Unnie?" She answered. I'm guessing Hyeoyeon Noona called. "Oh. Ne...just come here! Arrasso. Mmmkay. Bye byeee~" she said ending the call.

"Duguya?" BamBam asked. She smiled. "My unnie. Shes coming here with her boyfriend and my other friend" she answered. We nodded.

"Chan Mi!" I heard someone called. We turned around. And I saw Baekhyun.. he looked at me in shock and wide-eyes.

"BACON!" I shouted. "MARKY!" He shouted. We ran to each other with wide smile and did a manly hug. We grinned. "Annyeong noona~" I greeted her as she walked. She looked shock but greeted me with a warm hug. Woah, I met everyone in a day... such a blessing.

Of course we all got together, exchanging numbers, chatting, teasing and laughing. But soon, it was time for us to go.

We bid each other goodbye and promised to meet up again.

- Chan Mi -

I can't believe I met him. After so long...

But it's too bad that I don't feel the same anymore...

Or I think so.

A/N

Wassaaap~ 2nd update because I'm bored (?) Not really, I just felt like I should update x) There'll be a lot of drama coming up soon. And, let's just pretend that it's Christmas and that summers coming. Heh.

My wattpad is fxcked up I swear. Sometimes, it can't see how many reads I have and my notifications. And it annoys me so much -_-

Anyways, comment and vote ~~~ Let's get this to 10 votes! Kamsamida! ^_^