|•Five•| 21+

Jungkook POV•

Me and Y/n was Just Making out (Kissing) In the Corner of the Room If Your Wondering well Hyung's and Nonna's Got Use To It Me and Y/n Always Making Out In front Of Them Sometimes.. After a Couple Of Minutes  We all Decided to go In the Cafeteria Since Class Was Done.. I Help My Baby Stood up and I then Walk Behind Her Hugging Her Small Waist While Kissing Her Shoulder.. I stayed like that In her...

Jin : Yahh Jungkook-sshi Stop Kissing our Princess...
Jungkook : Ahhhh.. I don't care..*Kissing your Neck*
Jin : This kid Is Really Naughty..
Jisso : Oh Come on Babe We All Use To it.. They Always Like That Even We Are With Them..
Yoongi : Yeah Right.. Your Just Being to OA let them Be they Love Each Other though...
Jimin : Yoongi Hyung was Right...
Dahyun : Enough With the Talk Everyone Let's just go We all Are Hungry now...
------

I was Still Back Hugging Y/n We Walk In the Hallway.. all The Students Back Away a Little bit so that We can Walk
Away The Boys In School was Looking at Me and Jungkook.. When Jungkook Notice it He Stop Kissing my shoulder and Neck Then Give The Boys Some Death Glared.. I rolled my eyes then Pulled him on me and Kissed him Everyone Was Looking at Us Some Of the students was Blushing To us... Me and Jungkook Pulled away from the Kissed and Then We run Together Catching The Hyung's and Nonna's

Y/n : Baby?
Jungkook : Hmmm? What Is It Baby?
Y/n : Nothing I just Wanna Hear Your Voice..*Smirk*
Jungkook : Hmmm I don't Wanna See That Smirk..
Y/n : Why?
Jungkook : Do You Want me Too Fuck You Here in School?
Y/n : What If.. I Say.. Yes..
Jungkook : Then I'm Gonna Do It.. You Make Me Have a Boner And You know I cant Control it.. And Now I want you..
Y/n :*Bite lips* Then Do It..
------

I smirk On Her Words The Hyung's and Nonna's are Eating Already I excuse myself and Y/n To Them.. Then I Took her Hands and Walk Away from the Cafeteria.. I was Getting Impatient So I Carry Her Bridal Style and Walk In The Girl's Restroom I Make her Seat in the Counter and I then Check Every Stools If Is They're Any Students.. But There's no one so I Closed the Door and Locked it I walk Back To Y/n And went Between her thighs... I suck Her Shoulder Neck and Collarbone.. She Slowly Unbuttoned  My Shirt and Take It off.. She Was Touching my Abs While Licking and Biting Her Lips And Make her More Sexy.. I Was Really Lust Right Now So I Took off Her Jeans along With her Panties... I Kiss her Lips and Take Off Her Blouse.. Now She's Completely Naked...

Jungkook : Fuck Your So Hot and Sexy Baby.. Hmmm I can Fuck You All Day..
your only mine..and This Body Is also mine..
Y/n : Don't Worry Baby I'm All Yours..
------

With that I Kissed her Stomach down to her Pussy.. She Moaned In pleasure That I was Giving Her.. I suck Her Pussy Hard Was Like There's No Tommorow...

Y/n : Baby Ughh Fuck!! I'm gonna Cum Fuck It!
Jungkook : Hmmm Cum In me Babygirl ..
------

Not so long She Cum In my Mouth I Swallow all Her Cum Not Leaving any Single Drop She Moaned and Pulled me Up to her And Make Me kiss her....

Jungkook : Your Cum Is So Sweet baby..
Y/n : Fuck Me Now..
Jungkook : My Baby Want my Dick Inside her Tight Pussy? Ok I Loved Fucking You..
------

I Center my Dick On her Entrance and Slowly Enter Her Fucking Tight Pussy
We Both Moaned Loud.. I Hug Her and Kiss her neck While She Was scratching my back and I Loved the Feeling of it...I Fastened my Thrust and Making Us Both Getting Insane..

Jungkook : FUCK!!! So fucking Tight baby!!!
Y/n : Jungkook I'm Gonna Cum ugh!!!
Jungkook : Im Gonna Cum Inside You Baby!!
Y/n : Ohhhh Fuck Fuck Fuck Ahhh!!!
------

Not so Long We Both Came Together She Cum around my dick While I Shot my Seeds Inside her... It's The Best Sex We Ever Done... I Was Still Hugging Her... I Pulled Out my dick and Get Some tissue... and I Cleaned the mess.. after That I Throw The Use Tissue and I Help My baby To Put On Her Clothes After She Completely Wore Her Clothes I Then Put on my Clothes also..
She Went to me and Hug me Behind..
I chuckled On her and then Kissed her Pink Lips..