|•Eleven•|

•Jungkook POV•

I woke up late in the night because I Heard someone Talking..I Looked At the door from the bathroom And Noticed It's Open Already I run inside To see if Y/n Was there but not I open the door going to our closet and she we're no where to be found..  I run Downstairs and saw Everyone Looking Worried..

Jungkook : Did someone saw Y/n?
Namjoon : Why is she Not In Your Room?
Jungkook : She was Not There the last thing I know was I Was saying Sorry to her cause I make a Mistake I Forced sex her She stayed in The bathroom last night But I stay in the door keep saying sorry to her Until I Fall Asleep... now I woke up cause I heard you all Talking When I Look on the bathroom along with our closet she where No where to be find Hyung...
Jin : What Jungkook You know She Hate Being in a Force sex Right?
Jungkook : I know hyung I was just Not Thinking Straight..I was So mad at that guy.. Im sorry I know I did A mistake But I'll make it Up With her.. I promise that...
Taehyung : I also did A mistake on Jennie I.. hurt her I shout at her Lately.. Im sorry..
Jungkook : plss answer me did someone Saw her? Nonna's Hyung's?
Jisso : We don't Know Where they are Jungkook
Jungkook : What do you mean They?
Yoongi : Jennie and y/n..
Hoseok : Jennie is also missing..
Jimin : Wait If Jennie Is not here along with Y/n maybe they Are together..
Jungkook : Ughhh now what Should we do.. We can't just Stay in here and wait for them To come home.. What if something Might Happened to them..
Namjoon : Dont think Like that.. Jisso Can you Contact them?
Jisso : It's Not pecking up...
------

(MORNING)

•Y/n POV•

I was being Woken up By Jennie unnie  Adjusted on the Sun light I Seat on The bed and look at Jennie unnie still Sleepy...

Jennie : Come On wake up now.. Go and take a shower I brought you Some clothes I'll wait you in The living room hurry so that we can eat together...
Y/n : Naeee...
--------

I stood up and Walk Towards the Bathroom and Take a Shower..While I was taking a shower I Was thinking on Jungkook I wonder what's his doing now.. did He eaten Already did He sleep Well.. AFTER a couple of minutes I was done Showering I wore The Clothes that jennie Unnie brought For me... After Wearing the Clothes I fixed my Hair and Do my make up that Jennie brought it Also..

 After Wearing the Clothes I fixed my Hair and Do my make up that Jennie brought it Also

I then walk out from the Room and went in the Living room Of this hotel room

I then walk out from the Room and went in the Living room Of this hotel room.. (Actually What Jennie and Y/n Payed was a room that Had living room and Mini Kitchen)..

Jennie : Wow It Look so good on you..
Y/n : Thank you unnie..
Jennie : Come let's eat Now..
Y/n : Naee Unnie...
---------

Me and Unnie Eat our food While Talking some stuff.. Our phone Was Ringing non stop We took it and Make it silent.. Then Continue to eat...

A/n : Sorry about the Short chapter
I'm kinda Sick But Ill try For the next chapter To Be Long as much as Possible 😉  see you In the Next Chapter I Purple you all 💜 and by the way Check My Friends account Shany_Kook97